Bellator Side Game-Season 2: Summer Series

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » Bellator Side Game-Season 2: Summer Series
« Previous Page
shaneTpain
6/23/12 5:09:18PM
Travis Wiuff scares me
Franklinfan47
6/24/12 3:12:45PM
His tournament to lose imo.
Franklinfan47
7/11/12 2:14:40PM
Next week at Bellator 72 we have our ww final:

Karl Amoussou (FF47) vs. Bryan Baker (Armbar) - welterweight-tournament final

Also, we have our LHW semi-finals:

Emanuel Newton (FF47) vs. Attila Vegh (Bubbles) - light-heavyweight tourney semifinal

Tim Carpenter (Budge) vs. Travis Wiuff (Sparky) - light-heavyweight tourney semifinal

Plus Paul Daley, Ben Saunders, and Zaromskis!
Franklinfan47
7/20/12 10:41:03PM
Another bellator card is in the books, and Im proud to say im the first player to claim two tournament winners, as my 5th rd pick Karl Amoussou wins and moves on to fight Askren:

Karl Amoussou (FF47) def Bryan Baker (Armbar) via flying inverted heel hook in rd 1.

Also, congrats to Sparky and Bubbles as their fighters advanced to the LHW tournament final:

•Travis Wiuff (Sparky) def. Tim Carpenter (Budge) via UD

•Attila Vegh (Bubbles) def. Emanuel Newton (FF47) via SD

They will meet at Bellator 74 next month. Also, Rabi and P$ will have the chance to tie my record in the BW tourney final:

Marcos Galvao (Rabi) vs Luis Nogueira (P$)

Bubbles
8/19/12 1:05:15PM
good luck Sparky. Battle of Hamilton
Franklinfan47
8/20/12 3:00:25PM
Good luck to the 905 boys

And to P$ and Rabi as well.
Franklinfan47
8/24/12 11:04:06PM
Congrats to Ray for picking up his second tournament champ and Bubbles for his first Please direct props their way. Added to the side game HOF.

Marcus Galvao and Attila Vegh were both able to secure stoppages in a great night of fights.

Cheers guys, on two great seasons and another season on the way. Thanks to all for playing
Rabi
8/26/12 5:15:54AM
Just caught up with Bellator, another championship performance
Pages: 1 [2]