Bellator champ Hector Lombard signs with UFC

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bellator champ Hector Lombard signs with UFC
infestructure
4/24/12 6:15:50PM
Good news We can finally see if this can crusher talk is warranted. -LINK-

-LINK-
infestructure
4/24/12 6:33:53PM
Lombard VS Palhares...

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jakewalters
4/24/12 6:37:07PM
Double check the forum real quick before making a new thread if you could. There's already a thread discussing this.

Still pumped to see Lombard in the octagon!
infestructure
4/24/12 6:38:37PM
Though I would rather he fought Bisping, I'd hate to see Lombard lose a leg to Palhares before he got some speed up. Feel like a bit of a schizo talking to myself.
infestructure
4/24/12 6:41:14PM
In reply to Jakewalters

There was a thread saying Bjorn Rebney had discussed it, but the deal hadn't gone through then, I saw this article on MMAjunkie, and put it up here, and some other dude started a thread ten minutes after this one with the exact same subject.
State_Champ
4/24/12 7:20:42PM
As I said in another thread:

Lombard vs Boetsch.
BuffaloDave
4/24/12 7:42:37PM

Posted by infestructure

In reply to Jakewalters

There was a thread saying Bjorn Rebney had discussed it, but the deal hadn't gone through then, I saw this article on MMAjunkie, and put it up here, and some other dude started a thread ten minutes after this one with the exact same subject.

The thread title actually says Rebney confirms that Lombard is UFC bound.

Also, when posting a news article, copy and paste a few lines from the article, with the link under it, your comments on the piece shouldn't be in the first post. States that, or something similar right under the Add Topic button
jakewalters
4/24/12 7:49:48PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by infestructure

In reply to Jakewalters

Also, when posting a news article, copy and paste a few lines from the article, with the link under it, your comments on the piece shouldn't be in the first post. States that, or something similar right under the Add Topic button

Yeah.. you motherfuckers post news stories fast. I stopped trying after a while, you guys are on your shit.. I saw when it was originally being reported on Twitter by people, and when I came here the thread was already like 10 minutes old haha.
sparky
4/24/12 8:20:13PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by infestructure

In reply to Jakewalters

Yeah.. you motherfuckers post news stories fast. I stopped trying after a while, you guys are on your shit.. I saw when it was originally being reported on Twitter by people, and when I came here the thread was already like 10 minutes old haha.

Ya I added this topic earlier I got inside connections
TeamDEY
4/24/12 8:36:16PM
He probably will come in and get smashed.
Franklinfan47
4/24/12 9:36:58PM
I would to like to see him in there with Sonnen after Andy taps him out again

They've both been talking sheeeit
Sir_Karl
4/24/12 10:02:15PM
Good...now we get to watch him get his ass kicked by the mid tier UFC middleweights. Unless the UFC puts him right near the top....if not I bet he never makes it that far up the ladder.
KingCmb
4/24/12 10:42:41PM
i doubt he can hang but i think he can over power bisping and other smaller mws
rush13
4/25/12 12:38:22AM

Posted by infestructure

Good news We can finally see if this can crusher talk is warranted. -LINK-

-LINK-

U mean we can finally see if he can beat anybody of relevance lol