Bellator champ Hector Lombard: "I want Dan Henderson" in Strikeforce

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bellator champ Hector Lombard: "I want Dan Henderson" in Strikeforce
emfleek
12/16/09 4:27:44PM
With the recent revelation that UFC import Dan Henderson (25-7) will fight for Strikeforce at an as-yet-unannounced April event on CBS, speculation immediately turned to whom the dual-weight class star would be fighting.

While initial reports have suggested that Strikeforce middleweight champ Jake Shields is a likely first step, another MMA title-holder has volunteered for the contest, as well.

Bellator middleweight champion Hector Lombard (22-2-1) told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) he's itching for the chance to prove himself on the big stage.

LINK
KoldKhaos
12/16/09 6:24:35PM
Wrong guy to call out.... Henderson might make you famous... But not for the reason's he may be thinking.

WAR HENDO!
BustedKnuckle
12/16/09 6:55:19PM
Lombard is in for a beating if he fights Hendo. I actually want to see him fight Mousassi. It would be a great fight.
IriShame
12/16/09 6:58:16PM
Great fight. Hendo wins, but great fight.
Lil_Copper
12/16/09 7:53:07PM
Lombard and Shields will both die against Hendo.

Enough said.
KingCreep
12/17/09 6:21:48AM

Posted by Lil_Copper

Enough said.

i agree entirely. be careful what you wish for, just ask bisping.
tomp6581
12/17/09 9:31:22AM
I would love to see Hendo beat him up!
emfleek
12/17/09 9:37:25AM

Posted by IriShame

Great fight. Hendo wins, but great fight.

I agree. I don't see it as being as lopsided as everyone is making it out to be.
karn501
12/17/09 6:14:00PM
the last person that wanted to prove something by fighting hendo almost got his head knocked through the canvas
BlueSkiesBurn
6/18/10 1:46:09AM

Posted by Lil_Copper

Enough said.

Oh man, normally, I don't do this because the thread is so old but I couldn't help it this time. Guess who fixed the flux capacitor?

Anyone wanna revisit this thread?