Bellator 51

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Bellator 51
ncordless
9/25/11 2:28:45AM
Vila made Joe Warren cry. Brutal knockout in the 1st

Eduardo Dantas looked like a clean cut version of Jose Aldo, complete with flying knee highlight.

Ed West did his best Dominick Cruz impression. Solid, but in this field he will have to do more.

Marcos Galvao slipped by Beebe in what was a close deicsion filled with expert grappling and fairly accurate portrayals of the windmill in Don Quioxte.
Budgellism
9/25/11 9:51:30AM
Nice. I did awful overall but I did get a satisfying 11 points from Villa sending Warren to LaLa land.
armbar66j7
9/25/11 10:09:21AM

Posted by Budgellism

Nice. I did awful overall but I did get a satisfying 11 points from Villa sending Warren to LaLa land.

hahahaha yea i did pretty bad on this one, actually i did pretty bad on ufc 135 too, but i cant stand fighters like warren, hes not that good technically, hes a friggen wrestler with an ego the size of texas, i think that brutal KO should wake his ass up, and maybe now he'll realize that he ain't the baddest man around, just ask fernandez and vila, who both finished him very easily, great stuff

also i deffinetly thought nogeiura won that fight, but west did look like he wanted it more
Twenty20Dollars
9/25/11 10:31:12AM
Haven't seen someone go out stiff like that in awhile. Pretty cool regardless if I picked Warren.

BUT Warren still has the title.
ncordless
9/25/11 1:41:41PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Haven't seen someone go out stiff like that in awhile. Pretty cool regardless if I picked Warren.

BUT Warren still has the title.

He still has the FW title for now. He is still considered the FW champ even though he got KOed in the first round of the BW tournament by a fighter who's natural weightclass is flyweight.

He won't have that FW belt long imo. He has two challengers lined up for him already. Patricio Pitbull is going to get the next shot I think, as that fight was supposed to happen a while ago be was delayed due to injury. If he gets by Pitbull, he has a mandatory shot against Pat Curran right after that for Pat Curran.

Personally, I'd rather see Curran vs Pitbull for the title.
Chael_Sonnen
9/25/11 2:16:49PM
I really enjoyed Warren getting KTFO

I wonder how the humble pie is tasting right about now
Budgellism
9/25/11 2:35:04PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Lol, I find this funny coming from Chael Sonnen's number one fan
Franklinfan47
9/25/11 6:17:54PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Now if someone would just do that to Chael my life would be complete

Also, Dantas is a beast!
Chael_Sonnen
9/25/11 6:24:10PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Hey, if you are gonna label yourself the baddest man on the planet, then I don't expect you to cry after you get KTFO.
Budgellism
9/25/11 6:29:03PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Hey, if you are gonna label yourself the baddest man on the planet, then I don't expect you to cry after you get KTFO.

Lol, I'll give you that. I'm not a big fan of either guys.
pmoney
9/25/11 7:51:18PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Now if someone would just do that to Chael my life would be complete

Also, Dantas is a beast!

Dantas is a sick kid for sure! This was probably the most exciting week for Bellator so far. Great KO's, and Beebe-Galvao and West-Nogueira were both entertaining as well.
Kpro
10/9/11 12:10:38AM
Eduardo Dantas vs. Dominick Cruz is the fight I want most at 135 and there's no way it happens anytime soon