Do you believe in UFO's,Bigfoot,Lochness Monster,etc?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Do you believe in UFO's,Bigfoot,Lochness Monster,etc?
« Previous Page
POLL: Do you belive in any of these?
I believe in all of them 14% (7)
A few might be true 32% (16)
A very small chance any of these things are true 16% (8)
Don't believe in any of them 38% (19)
cmill21
10/7/08 1:10:16AM
I personally believe alot of it. I can't see there not being other life in the universe, and as for the Loch Ness and big foot, why can't the exist? There is a ton of area on this earth that we have no idea about(pisses me off we're so worried about space when we don't know half of what the earth contains), it's also the main reason I hate swimming in lakes and will never swim in the ocean. Imagin Megaladon could still be out there in the depths of the sea eating sperm whales and colossal squid.
MMAcca
10/7/08 1:23:24AM
The Loch Ness monster used to live in my bath. Of course that wasn't his name then, no when i had him he was just called ''the average sized bath monster'' until he got too big, soi drove him to the biggest lake i could find and set him free.

I don't know where the inspiration for his new name came from.....
JohnnyNapalm
10/7/08 4:05:26AM
Speaking of legends...

Wilt "The Stilt" claimed he slept with 20,000 different women.

Good chance one of them was a forum member's mom.

Any guys here that can really jump?
JohnnyNapalm
10/7/08 4:10:25AM

Posted by MMAcca

The Loch Ness monster used to live in my bath. Of course that wasn't his name then, no when i had him he was just called ''the average sized bath monster'' until he got too big, soi drove him to the biggest lake i could find and set him free.

I don't know where the inspiration for his new name came from.....

Pages: 1 [2]