Do you believe in UFO's,Bigfoot,Lochness Monster,etc?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Do you believe in UFO's,Bigfoot,Lochness Monster,etc?
Next Page »
POLL: Do you belive in any of these?
I believe in all of them 14% (7)
A few might be true 32% (16)
A very small chance any of these things are true 16% (8)
Don't believe in any of them 38% (19)
mrsmiley
1/8/08 4:51:03PM
Curious to see who believes in things like the Lochness Monster and Bigfoot.I always watch shows on TV about these kind of things become I find them pretty entertaining.So do you believe in any of them?I think their's always a chance,but remain pretty undecided overall.

Forgot to add undecided to poll!
candynuts
1/8/08 4:53:42PM
I believe in Swamp Thing.
loonytnt
1/8/08 5:04:16PM
idk, i personal think at all is crap, but thats just me
Boo_Radley21
1/8/08 5:10:13PM
I believe in the wolfman. Just because there's a guy who looks like him that lives in my town. But other than that no. Except bigfoot. I met him once.
tuvok500
1/8/08 5:13:12PM
Well a UFO is a real thing that happen very often !!

Unidentity Flying Object !!

nothing to do with an alien invasion !!

Violentcuv
1/8/08 7:47:44PM
I keep holding out hope that Bigfoot will show up someday. I know it's not possible but it's fun to think it could happen.
stock
1/8/08 10:25:20PM

Posted by loonytnt

CanadianCripplr
9/12/08 12:22:47AM
You people are sick in the head if you dont believe in UFOs or bigfoot, but you think Chuck will win the belt again.....
haggiswashere
9/12/08 2:08:54AM
they all exist. they have just been forced into hiding.... by you know who
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
casey64
9/12/08 7:52:47AM

Posted by loonytnt

The_Italian_Stallion
9/12/08 11:11:22AM
I think of all the things that you have listed the only thing that has a small chance of truth is the Loch Ness Monster. I went to a seminar last year about the possibility of "dinosaurs" or dinosaur like creatures still alive and it was really interesting.

I guess the Aztec's or Inca's had carvings of Triceratops on their buildings but that was supposed to be hundreds of thousands of years after dinosaurs were extinct. Ancient Indians aren't going to be putting fossils together so I think that they probably were seeing them.

I don't know, it's really interesting though...
cowcatcher
9/12/08 12:38:03PM
i dont even believe that man landed on the moon, so these things are pretty far fetched to me.
Shawn91111
9/12/08 1:10:38PM
Im a firm believer in UFO's and Loch Ness to an extent. I would like there to be a Bigfoot, but why is it so elusive. Hunters,trackers and the such have caught just about everything with the exception of Bigfoot?
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/12/08 3:20:07PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Im a firm believer in UFO's and Loch Ness to an extent. I would like there to be a Bigfoot, but why is it so elusive. Hunters,trackers and the such have caught just about everything with the exception of Bigfoot?

And el chupacabra...
haggiswashere
9/12/08 3:53:28PM

Posted by Shawn91111

people thought gorillas in the north african jungles was a myth til the fifties. anything is possible
dannyfrank
9/12/08 4:42:33PM

Posted by cowcatcher

i dont even believe that man landed on the moon, so these things are pretty far fetched to me.

please tell me you're joking
Shawn91111
9/12/08 5:49:32PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by cowcatcher

Actually thats one big conspracy theory that a lot of people believe, along with the government blowing up the world trade towers.
cowcatcher
9/12/08 7:10:12PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by cowcatcher

without hijacking the thread and going into the little details that help everything add up ill just say this: why havent we gone back? how were we able to do that years ago when now it seems is it so hard to just launch a shuttle without something going horribly wrong? long story short, the space race was a big part of the cold war and since they got into orbit first we needed a trump card whether we had to get to the moon for real or otherwise. so yeah i dont believe we were there and im not a big conspiracy theorist at all, but the evidence outside of what they teach us in grade school really piles up against it truly happening.
ncordless
9/12/08 8:29:54PM
I believe that there is almost certainly other intelligent life in the universe, but I don't think they fly around the Earth. I don't believe that there are any large undiscovered creatures on land, or in any water besides the deepest part of the oceans.

As far as the moon landing being a conspiracy, there is no way that someone wouldn't have spilled the beans by now if that was true.
Red-Dragon
9/12/08 8:53:05PM
if you really think about it, we have hard evidence that Dinosaurs roamed the earth. And when you look at those huge mean M'fukkas and think about it that is so MAD!! if we didnt have the evidence (bones) you prob wouldnt believe it.
bigbubbano23
9/13/08 11:34:18PM
but we def would have some solid evidence if stuff like was around. i mean when ever you watch monster quest and they spend a lot of money looking for these things all they come up is with eyewitness accusations. which are not reliable. i am a crj major and i have seen a test where a person in a class runs up and steals the professors brief case and everyone in the class gives wrong identifications. mainly because of the excitment and breif exposure.
haggiswashere
9/14/08 3:06:23AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

but we def would have some solid evidence if stuff like was around. i mean when ever you watch monster quest and they spend a lot of money looking for these things all they come up is with eyewitness accusations. which are not reliable. i am a crj major and i have seen a test where a person in a class runs up and steals the professors brief case and everyone in the class gives wrong identifications. mainly because of the excitment and breif exposure.

you bring up a very good point. if you have heard the way something is described like bigfoot then when you see something that kinda looks like bigfoot like say a bear then i think your mind automaticly flashes back to descriptions of it. but ghosts are a different story. I believe in them 100% for my own reasons. ghost hunters and paranormal states have really cool findings. not like monster quest
CanadianCripplr
10/6/08 12:26:11AM

Posted by ncordless

I believe that there is almost certainly other intelligent life in the universe, but I don't think they fly around the Earth. I don't believe that there are any large undiscovered creatures on land, or in any water besides the deepest part of the oceans.

Um, they find new species not seen beforw more than you think. Search cryptozoology on google.
Lets not forget my province of BC for example has unexplored totally forested land bigger than the size of Texas. The forests are so thick and mountainous that planes have crashed and never been found. The thought of a animal being out there that nobody has seen is not that big a stretch. We are talking about 365 000 square miles in BC alone.
The ocean still turns up unknown fish and will continue to do so. There are species of shark that are very rarely seen of the west coast .
Considering we live in one of millions of possible solar systems containing possibly billions of stars it would IMO be pretty egotistical to think we are the only intelligent life forms out there. We are a young race in many experts opinions, not mine.
Have you seen the footage from last year I think from pheonix where hundreds of people saw the same things in the sky? I saw it on tv a few weeks ago and it makes you think about it anyway....
Naturaldisaster
10/6/08 1:57:45AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by cowcatcher

Actually thats one big conspracy theory that a lot of people believe, along with the government blowing up the world trade towers.

I cant believe people actually think our government actually blew up the towers. thats just insane.

But I do believe in UFO's and the Loch Ness Monster, and Big Foot. In my Biology class a couple years ago my teacher discussed this. If Turtles and Crocodiles have been around millions of years, then its not impossible for a Plesyasaurus (Sp? I think thats whay the loch ness monster really is) to still be around. Loch Ness is a HUGE deep body of water and I dont think its impossible for a creature to live their without being found.
I live in Kentucky and there are reports of Fish as large as Cars/trucks etc. in the Ohio river, and I believe there could be. There are still Animals out there that havent been identified. Theres still alot of this planet that hasnt been discovered. like 94% of the amazon is still unexplored. so Its possible that there are many creatures/animals out there that we dont know about
Pookie
10/6/08 2:11:18AM
There are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth, each of those stars has a solar system, with each solar system having one planet thats far enough away from their star to create an environment capable of sustaining life.

I personally feel its ridiculous to not believe in some other form of life in the universe.
Shawn91111
10/6/08 2:12:56AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by cowcatcher

I cant believe people actually think our government actually blew up the towers. thats just insane.

But I do believe in UFO's and the Loch Ness Monster, and Big Foot. In my Biology class a couple years ago my teacher discussed this. If Turtles and Crocodiles have been around millions of years, then its not impossible for a Plesyasaurus (Sp? I think thats whay the loch ness monster really is) to still be around. Loch Ness is a HUGE deep body of water and I dont think its impossible for a creature to live their without being found.
I live in Kentucky and there are reports of Fish as large as Cars/trucks etc. in the Ohio river, and I believe there could be. There are still Animals out there that havent been identified. Theres still alot of this planet that hasnt been discovered. like 94% of the amazon is still unexplored. so Its possible that there are many creatures/animals out there that we dont know about

Its not as insane as you would think if you believed like some do in what the government has done in the past.
Naturaldisaster
10/6/08 2:24:11AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by cowcatcher

Its not as insane as you would think if you believed like some do in what the government has done in the past.

but why would Bin Laden take the credit for it?
Pookie
10/6/08 2:35:58AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by cowcatcher

Not saying i believe the theory but let me say it like this.

My ultimate goal in life is getting more babby(Vagina), so if some gorgeous female said i slept with her and it was great, really all it does is help my cause. Reputation travels. I may have not really slept with her, but i damn sure am going to go along with it.

Bin Laden, his ultimate goal is destroying those he views as infidels. So if some 1rst world nation said he had the balls to pull off 9-11 on them, im sure hed go with it. Shit i would go along with it if i was in his place. You know youre not going to get caught and now your terrorist network is the most infamous in the world. Its just going to help you recruit. Reputation travels you know?
Naturaldisaster
10/6/08 2:43:51AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by cowcatcher

Not saying i believe the theory but let me say it like this.

My ultimate goal in life is getting more babby(Vagina), so if some gorgeous female said i slept with her and it was great, really all it does is help my cause. Reputation travels. I may have not really slept with her, but i damn sure am going to go along with it.

Bin Laden, his ultimate goal is destroying those he views as infidels. So if some 1rst world nation said he had the balls to pull off 9-11 on them, im sure hed go with it. Shit i would go along with it if i was in his place. You know youre not going to get caught and now your terrorist network is the most infamous in the world. Its just going to help you recruit. Reputation travels you know?

yeah I feel ya. I dont believe (either) that WE actually did that to ourselves but if our gov had then I guess that would be the best way to pull it off.
CanadianCripplr
10/6/08 11:18:45PM
http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/Sasquatch_sightings_continue_throughout_Northwest.html

heres a recent article from a small local paper , more bigfoot sitings... you might have to cut and paste cause im not to saavy at linking addresses.
Pages: [1] 2