Belfort's sister???

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Belfort's sister???
blkssncpt
5/10/07 6:28:34PM
Was Vitor Belfort' s ever found after she was kidnapped??or reported missing??
Mastodon2
5/10/07 6:44:33PM
I think they finally caught her murderer a little while ago, Im sure she was murdered and her body was never recovered.

Very sad really
teamquestnorth
5/10/07 11:11:44PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I think they finally caught her murderer a little while ago, Im sure she was murdered and her body was never recovered.

Very sad really

true statement
blkssncpt
5/11/07 9:59:14AM
Damn that F*cking sucks...
Believe-in-judo81
5/14/07 10:35:10AM
The kidnao and suspected Murder of Priscila Belfort is a tragedy for not only Vitor and his family but for the MMA world as a whole. There is truly no telling what this man might have gone on to do had this awful thing never happened. To me the worst part the fact that not only is the case unsolved, but her body has never been found. The ache and emptiness and heartbreak her family must feel each and everyday is terrible for me to even imagine. Hopefully it will someday be solved and her loved ones will have a chance for some form of closure.
madmarck
5/14/07 11:21:28AM
Like it has been said before. Those douche bags should have been locked in a room with Vitor. They would have learn their lessons then.
ffforgottenx
5/14/07 6:17:58PM

Posted by madmarck

Like it has been said before. Those douche bags should have been locked in a room with Vitor. They would have learn their lessons then.

i agree.. they would have all gotten an A+ in death
Mastodon2
5/14/07 6:52:55PM
If Vitor got locked in a room with them, you can bet your bottom dollar that "old Vitor" would show up!
rameydl8
5/15/07 9:45:42PM

Posted by madmarck

that would suck to be them and i wouldnt fell bad for them at all....
hcazlekker
5/15/07 11:16:37PM

Posted by Mastodon2

If Vitor got locked in a room with them, you can bet your bottom dollar that "old Vitor" would show up!

agreed 100%