Belfort: Fighting Couture A 4th Time "Not A Bad Idea"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Belfort: Fighting Couture A 4th Time "Not A Bad Idea"
DCRage
9/4/09 10:36:39AM
In a recent interview with the TATAME website, Vitor Belfort said a potential 4th match with Randy Couture at some point isn't a bad idea, especially if Dana White & the fans want it. They met 3 times etween UFC 15 & 49, with Couture leading the series 2-1.

Article
Jackelope
9/4/09 10:38:50AM
At this point it wouldn't be a bad idea for Belfort to want this fight. After his last fight Couture is looking a bit chinny and we all know Belfort has those dynamite fists
Nightmare27
9/4/09 11:18:20AM
Belfort needs to stay at MW IMO. Kinda seems like a weird thing to say after he has been training at Randy's gym for a while now.
McBee
9/4/09 12:25:44PM
2-1 his win coming from eye cut, should have been a no-contest
roger
9/4/09 1:04:43PM
Randy served his time in the UFC but i really think it time for him to go his record is just getting worse. if he fights Belfort, Belfort will KO Couture 1st round
McBee
9/4/09 1:13:28PM

Posted by roger

Randy served his time in the UFC but i really think it time for him to go his record is just getting worse. if he fights Belfort, Belfort will KO Couture 1st round

The Lindland fight was pretty amazing but you never know if Lindland was looking past him. I think Belfort needs to prove it in the octogon before all of this hype.

I think Rich beats him and I think Couture would control him again, but like earlier said Belfort trained under Couture for a while recently so I do not see it happening.

Another thing said earlier I agree with is he should stick to MW until he fights for the title there. We need to start worrying about who is going to be the MW champ A.A. (After Anderson)