Belfort vs Belcher

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Belfort vs Belcher
hymiekooken
7/26/12 5:04:32PM
Belfort by ko inside of two minutes !!!!!!! I know Belcher is no slouch, but he is no match for the almighty Vitor and his hands that have been clocked on radar at over 700 m.p.h. !!!!! When Chuck Norris goes to bed at night, he checks his closet for Vitor !!!!!!! Seriously though, Vitor by a mile, I am partial on this one, Vitor is my fav of all time. Feel free to agree or disagree !!
jae_1833
7/26/12 5:16:47PM
If they straight up stand and bang then maybe, but if Belcher mixes it up and scores a takedown it will be a long painful night as I dont see him subbing Vitor.
pmoney
7/26/12 5:49:59PM
I am a Belcher fan myself, so I will be rooting for him if this fight gets made! Vitor is frigging crazy though, and his stand up is lethal... this will be a crazy fight if it gets made. I would be surprised if it went the distance either way
Poor_Franklin
7/26/12 5:54:10PM
it's gonna be a good one! i am undecided.
hymiekooken
7/26/12 6:01:29PM
Supposedely it is a deal, both have agreed to it at UFC 153, hope no one gets hurt beforehand, and go Vitor !!!!!!!!
Budgellism
7/26/12 7:26:02PM

Posted by pmoney

I am a Belcher fan myself, so I will be rooting for him if this fight gets made! Vitor is frigging crazy though, and his stand up is lethal... this will be a crazy fight if it gets made. I would be surprised if it went the distance either way

This pretty much sums up my opinion
tcunningham
7/27/12 12:19:20AM

Posted by hymiekooken

Belfort by ko inside of two minutes !!!!!!! I know Belcher is no slouch, but he is no match for the almighty Vitor and his hands that have been clocked on radar at over 700 m.p.h. !!!!! When Chuck Norris goes to bed at night, he checks his closet for Vitor !!!!!!! Seriously though, Vitor by a mile, I am partial on this one, Vitor is my fav of all time. Feel free to agree or disagree !!

i think you are a bit partial towards vitor because he's your favorite of all time. although i will probably pick vitor for the win, it really wouldnt surprise me if it goes the distance. belcher has seen it all and has proven to be very hard to finish and very well rounded. im hoping to see a good technical fight out of this matchup.
ghandikush
7/27/12 11:29:18AM
Dont see a reason why Vitor wont walk him down.
fonduktoe
7/28/12 4:30:01AM
i love vitor but deep down inside i have a feeling that belcher takes it by ko.
BlazinHaze401
7/29/12 2:46:29PM
I def feel as tho Belfort is gonna get a KO but I think I'm gonna be rootin' for Belcher cuz I'd really like to see him fight more top competition
aussiemma
7/30/12 6:57:59AM
belcher is the real deal he showed how good he is on the ground in his last, in this fight belfort is gonna try to hunt belcher down for the ko but it's going to end badly for vitor i think.
belcher's chin is solid and i can't remember him ever being dropped or even staggered, pretty confident he will win by ko.
aussiemma
7/30/12 7:00:09AM

Posted by jae_1833

If they straight up stand and bang then maybe, but if Belcher mixes it up and scores a takedown it will be a long painful night as I dont see him subbing Vitor.

dunno...belcher is slick on the ground.
prozacnation1978
7/30/12 9:42:45AM
I think the one that wins is gonna be the injury bug
tmas
7/30/12 2:41:39PM
stop living in the past, welcome to the Belcher era

Belcher, by whatever way he wants, better on the ground, just as good standing, just less power....Belcher wins easy.
Boo_Radley21
7/30/12 2:56:38PM
Gonna go with Vitor vicious KO. Vitor and Tank got me into this sport I want to see him win a UFC title legitimately.
hymiekooken
7/30/12 3:25:01PM

Posted by tmas

stop living in the past, welcome to the Belcher era

Belcher, by whatever way he wants, better on the ground, just as good standing, just less power....Belcher wins easy.

------------Belcher is "just as good" standing ??????????? Now Vitor is older, this i know, but the last few times I watched him fight, he sure didnt look any slower to me. Belcher is good on the ground, but he will have to get Vitor there first, and when he tries that he will be punched 6 times in 1.2 seconds. If he tries to stand with Belfort, I hope he plans on staying outside and throwing leg kicks all night. I am not a Belcher hater, just love to watch Vitor hit people, and he will k Belcher inside of 2 minutes.