who do you beleive to do with camp Spy accusations

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » who do you beleive to do with camp Spy accusations
POLL: who do you believe
Rampage 77% (17)
Jon Jones 23% (5)
mentalcase
9/23/11 9:44:07PM
with the emergence of the news story: Rampage names the spy; executive VP of MusclePharm resigns
Aether
9/23/11 9:49:25PM
well when I first heard the spy accusations I laughed it off, but when the story about the fake injury came out, I thought it was possible that there was something to it. Now that I've heard that someone specific was accused who had intimate knowledge of Rampage's camp, ties to Malki Kawa, and that the dude resigned immediately, I am thinking that it's pretty highly likely.

I don't know if Jones would've done this himself, but I would not put it past Kawa at all. Dude is shady.
FastKnockout
9/23/11 9:56:01PM

Posted by Aether

well when I first heard the spy accusations I laughed it off, but when the story about the fake injury came out, I thought it was possible that there was something to it. Now that I've heard that someone specific was accused who had intimate knowledge of Rampage's camp, ties to Malki Kawa, and that the dude resigned immediately, I am thinking that it's pretty highly likely.

I don't know if Jones would've done this himself, but I would not put it past Kawa at all. Dude is shady.

This.
prophecy033
9/23/11 10:28:59PM

Posted by Aether

Jones probably didn't go out of his way to interrupt his training to check in with the spy but Kawa probably did it and then relayed it to Jones. Jones probably didn't wanna know but I'm sure he does now. He is denying it because he doesn't wanna throw his team under the bus. But like I said, Kawa probably did it behind Jones' back and then relayed it to him
Chael_Sonnen
9/23/11 10:54:01PM
I never believe a word Rampage spews.
DeadHead988
9/23/11 11:11:07PM
I'm a Jones fan, but I think Rampage is completely legit. Withan actual guy resigning there's clear proof.
cowcatcher
9/24/11 12:25:02AM

Posted by Aether

I don't think Jones sent a spy into the camp himself or anything, and Kawa may or may not have, but the guy knows Kawa, and told him about the fake injury. I'm guessing it wasn't a covert operation from the get go, but rather a guy that can't keep his mouth shut.
ab521
9/24/11 2:58:08AM
rampage is 4real
Chael_Sonnen
9/25/11 1:08:29AM

Posted by ab521

rampage is 4real

Not tonight.