Belcher wants tattoo bet with Bisping

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Belcher wants tattoo bet with Bisping
FastKnockout
2/25/13 7:51:13PM
Alan Belcher promises that he'll get a tattoo of something that's close to Michael Bisping's heart if Bisping can take him out quickly at UFC 159. But will Bisping go for what The Talent wants him to do if it's Belcher that gets the quick finish?

Link
Poor_Franklin
2/25/13 10:15:46PM
can't wait for this fight!!!!
Tyzzler
2/25/13 10:17:29PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Alan Belcher promises that he'll get a tattoo of something that's close to Michael Bisping's heart if Bisping can take him out quickly at UFC 159. But will Bisping go for what The Talent wants him to do if it's Belcher that gets the quick finish?

C'mon Belcher, that's like saying "Hey Brock, if you finish me 1st round with a flying heel hook I'll 'blah, blah' but If I submit you, then you have to 'blah blah'" While completely disregarding the simple outcome of a victory. Yes I think Bisping will beat the fu < |< outta Belcher, but of course it's not going to be due to a game-plan of "finishing him quickly." Make the same wager on a simple W or L Belcher, not that: IF I win, it will be because of MY gameplan being successfully implemented...AGAINST...IF Bisping wins it will be because of MY gameplan being successfully implemented against me.
Chael_Sonnen
2/25/13 10:32:52PM
First things first Belch....Okami is waiting patiently for his portrait to grace your other arm.
frizzzlecake
2/26/13 1:25:41AM
Doesn't Frankln still have to get a really awesome Dragon tattoo?
FlashyG
2/26/13 5:54:26AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

First things first Belch....Okami is waiting patiently for his portrait to grace your other arm.

Both would look better than his Johnny Cash Tat.
mattjonesy
2/26/13 12:34:00PM
Anything is better than that Cash tattoo...
Boo_Radley21
2/26/13 12:54:43PM
That tattoo is legendary. fucking terrible