Belcher vs. Herman

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Belcher vs. Herman
copcopps
8/3/08 5:36:44PM
Ok who else is torn between this fight. I have no idea who will win this fight.
Bowen50
8/3/08 5:48:38PM
i'm going with Belcher. i think he has the advantage on the feet and Herman doesn't have enough wrestling ability to take him down. Belcher Round 2 KO/TKO
kevietre
8/3/08 5:54:26PM
Both guys are inconsistent when it comes to putting a streak of wins together. Both have lost to Kendall Grove but have won since then. Im leaning more towards Belcher I think he underestimated Jason Day and is more hungry for a win. I just think Belcher is quicker and sharper if the fight stays standing and has fast submissions whereas Herman is slower and methodical with his submission but I feel Belcher will be able to easily escape then with his athletics.
Twenty20Dollars
8/3/08 5:55:19PM
Yeah idk about this fight. Herman got his first KO and belcher got dominated by jason day.

Standing prolly goes to Belcher and ground to herman. Since the fight starts standing, i think belcher will prolly keep it there being the stronger fighter prolly for a decision or late tko.
Rabi
8/3/08 6:34:53PM
Ed Herman sub rd 2.
nickcuc547
8/3/08 7:30:14PM
i have to say herman, the guy is phenomenal besides one glaring weakness, sub defense (and it's a huge weakness that will keep him from being a serious contender). but with that said belcher isn't a threat to submit you from the bottom so i think herman works his ground and pound and comes out with a submission victory.
bls1919
8/3/08 8:21:17PM
This is a tough one to call. I am going with Herman on a gut feeling. Its not much but i think he'll gut out a UD. He might be able to catch Belcher in a sub who knows
DiabloFreak56
8/3/08 11:38:23PM
idk i like both fighters... belcher has the obvious edge on the feet but i think herman has it on the ground... im gonna go herman by UD.
NewGuy
8/4/08 5:41:59AM

Posted by nickcuc547

i have to say herman, the guy is phenomenal besides one glaring weakness, sub defense (and it's a huge weakness that will keep him from being a serious contender). but with that said belcher isn't a threat to submit you from the bottom so i think herman works his ground and pound and comes out with a submission victory.

You said it all
prozacnation1978
8/4/08 10:19:28AM
both fighters are in the middle of the pack
loser will drop, i don't think this is a do or die fight
but herman can submit
belcher can knock out herman but i doubt it,
i doubt this fight will go all three rounds
i think herman will submit him i doubt he would knock him out
Franklinfan47
8/4/08 5:33:11PM
I think they stack up pretty evenly, but I feel at this point Herman is a bit better. Herman UD.
KYGUY07
8/4/08 10:30:38PM
ed 2nd round, belcher was dominated by jason day, herman will take him down where belcher cant hang with him on the ground.