Can anyone beat Fedor?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Can anyone beat Fedor?
« Previous Page
Pitbull09
7/21/08 12:28:41AM

Posted by soundboy1

Crocop's ankle was battered when Dana signed him. (From the Fedor fight) I was never a big Crocop fan anyway but my whole point was that the two uncontested p4p fighters in the world are ex-pride fighters. I know UFC vs Pride has been beat to death and I regret the flaming.

Don't worry man, I just said it as a friendly joke. I in no way was trying to truly say that Pride fighters and Mirko are jokes. Just was making humor out of the situation
Jackelope
7/21/08 12:32:26AM

Posted by Pitbull09

(In regards to Barnett vs. Fedor)

Really, how the heck did they both fight in Pride and it never happened? My bad though

It's one of those things that the hardcores have been wanting for years and years. The desire to see this fight has surpassed even Randy Couture vs. Fedor.

Basically the problem you had in Pride was that Fedor's gatekeepers (Big Nog, Crocop) were unbeatable. Barnett couldn't beat either of those guys.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/21/08 2:10:23AM
Barnett
SpiderSilva
7/21/08 3:05:01AM

Posted by CCPRIDE99

Posted by SpiderSilva

NO ONE CAN BEAT FEDOR end of story

he beat one of the few guys out there that was left we seen a vary motivated Fedor and now know the level of differance between he and the rest he is really the Tiger woods of MMA

idc who you are talking about
NO fighter is unbeatable
not one
anderson is beatable
fedor is beatable
kimbo is beatable
valasquez is beatable
carwin is beatable
gsp is beatable
etc

NOBODY is unbeatable in this sport
some are extremely difficult to beat some are great and some are undefeated
but NOBODY is unbeatable

you crazy his record is blemished with a loss but he IS unbeatable on paper um yeah I guess that the best way to put it and there have been a few people to end their careers unbeaten in combat sports like boxing why couldn't it happen in MMA? is there a rule that someone can't go undefeted? if there is I missed it

look at that list you have um yeah Silva is beatable he has alreday lost Fedors record kind of stands out above everyone on that list
CCPRIDE99
7/21/08 2:10:14PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by CCPRIDE99

Posted by SpiderSilva

NO ONE CAN BEAT FEDOR end of story

he beat one of the few guys out there that was left we seen a vary motivated Fedor and now know the level of differance between he and the rest he is really the Tiger woods of MMA

idc who you are talking about
NO fighter is unbeatable
not one
anderson is beatable
fedor is beatable
kimbo is beatable
valasquez is beatable
carwin is beatable
gsp is beatable
etc

NOBODY is unbeatable in this sport
some are extremely difficult to beat some are great and some are undefeated
but NOBODY is unbeatable

you crazy his record is blemished with a loss but he IS unbeatable on paper um yeah I guess that the best way to put it and there have been a few people to end their careers unbeaten in combat sports like boxing why couldn't it happen in MMA? is there a rule that someone can't go undefeted? if there is I missed it

look at that list you have um yeah Silva is beatable he has alreday lost Fedors record kind of stands out above everyone on that list

he could go undefeated im not saying he cant or wont
im just saying that its not impossible for him to lose
everybody has their kryptonite like liddells is rampage, werdum is gonzagas titos is liddell
its not always big namers either some decent guys are kryptonite to legends and maybe someday we will see anderson fedor and gsp all lose to scrubs just because of the stylistic matchups
NOBODY is unbeatable thats really all im saying
chubbud22
7/21/08 8:44:46PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Barnett

balack_o-bama
7/22/08 2:35:39AM

Posted by jomatty

Posted by balack_o-bama

Spider Silva can. They should fight at 205lbs.

A. why in the world would fedor cut weight when he is the most dominant hw in the history of the sport. people go up weight when they want to challenge themselves, they dont drop down.

B. not only that but the two guys walk around at essentially the same weight. fedor obviously doesnt cut so all they need to do to have a fight at a similar weight is have anderson not cut weight at all. the guys are similarly sized so the only reason that the fight would happen at 205 is because it would give anderson an advantage because he is use to and better at cutting weight. considering he walks around at over 220 pounds and is essentially the same size as fedor that seems very very silly.

A. You want a challenge, you fight Spider Silva.

B. Fedor is naturally bigger. Maybe a catch weight of 212 3/4.
Pages: 1 [2]