Bean vs. Zulu - fight of the century

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bean vs. Zulu - fight of the century
ButterBalls
3/25/07 2:45:48PM
April 8th, 2007 will make its mark on history in the form of one fight. That fight my friends is Butterbean vs. Zulu.

Why you ask? Because nothing is better than watching two 400lbs behemoths beating each other senseless in the presence of thousands of adoring fans.

Butterbean has walked through Pride like a pasty, round Godzilla, leaving the Japaniese fans screaming in terror and leaving behind the unmistakable scent of BBQ and pork rinds.

Zulu is a planet eating machine who always puts on a fast paced, action packed event. He has recently suffered setbacks and tough losses against the overrated Fedor, and was cheated out of a victory by Nog. He has a taste for blood and will be back this night looking to avenge his losses and prove himself against the Jasper, Alabama native.

Regardless of the outcome, this is a fight none of us will ever forget. This is the fight.....that changes lives.

loller90278
3/25/07 3:00:49PM
funny post! props.

i agree, ( no joke ) this has potential to be fight of the year! a smell a masssssssssssive KO
ButterBalls
3/25/07 3:03:04PM
Definetly, I say Bean via 1st round KO.
On a sidenote though, can you imagine how funny this fight would be if it went to the ground?
loller90278
3/25/07 3:04:51PM
i would replace the word funny with erotic, but hey thats just me.

i'll take zulu via ko 1R
Stickan
3/25/07 4:32:43PM
Butterbean by BRUTAL first round KO.
We_Todd_Did
3/25/07 5:47:38PM
Butterballs, this freakin post almost made me piss myself!Got to the planet-eating Zulu pic aand almost lost all bladder control...but yeah, my man above me nailed it...The Bean by life-altering, brutal k.o....and poor Zulu will be reduced to sucking small, wandering asteroids through a giant straw.
ButterBalls
3/25/07 6:59:20PM
Keith are you still sore from the last thread?
Butterbean would easily KO Tim Sylvia, he could have been the HW champ in UFC if they ever gave him the fight and Randy didn't beat him first.

I'm serious.

ps: so since I like Butterbean I don't know shit about MMA? My wager record and fight record on here seems to prove otherwise Mr. 8-9
Jeffanori-Gomi
3/25/07 7:05:58PM

Posted by butterballs

Keith are you still sore from the last thread?
Butterbean would easily KO Tim Sylvia, he could have been the HW champ in UFC if they ever gave him the fight and Randy didn't beat him first.

I'm serious.

ps: so since I like Butterbean I don't know shit about MMA? My wager record and fight record on here seems to prove otherwise Mr. 8-9

Ya dude, for a guy his stature Butterbean is great. I think Butterbean and Hunt would be a crazy matchup
ButterBalls
3/25/07 7:23:56PM

Posted by loller90278

i would replace the word funny with erotic, but hey thats just me.

somebody somewhere sometime would definetly get off to that shit, and nasty as that is...
gimmper
3/25/07 9:25:28PM
QUOTE]Zulu is a planet eating machine who always puts on a fast paced, action packed event. He has recently suffered setbacks and tough losses against the overrated Fedor, and was cheated out of a victory by Nog

Butterbean will win 2nd round KO...But where do you come off saying that Fedor is overrated...Don't confuse true talent with entertainment.
ManBeast
3/25/07 9:39:03PM

Posted by gimmper

QUOTE]Zulu is a planet eating machine who always puts on a fast paced, action packed event. He has recently suffered setbacks and tough losses against the overrated Fedor, and was cheated out of a victory by Nog

Butterbean will win 2nd round KO...But where do you come off saying that Fedor is overrated...Don't confuse true talent with entertainment.

I think he was being sarcastic, it's kinda like how the UFC hypes up the mismatches, Silva vs Lutter, Hughes vs Lytle etc etc.
Svartorm
3/25/07 9:46:03PM
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fight is going to be the most furious 15 seconds in MMA history!

I predict a brutal KO by the Bean, but you can't count out Zulu, as hes taller, does hit pretty hard, and supposedly is a purple belt in BJJ. Either way I'm looking forward to this and will put big money on the Bean if anyone is interested.
loller90278
3/25/07 9:48:56PM
im down to wager ALL my money on zulu...hahaha
(im known to make the stupidest bets) dont know why!
ButterBalls
3/25/07 10:04:26PM

Posted by gimmper

Fedor is overrated and so is CroCop, Bean and Zulu are the #1 and #2 HW's in the world. Hell, I'd give them #1 and #2 on the Pound for Pound ranking too. They are just that much better than everybody else.
ButterBalls
3/25/07 10:06:18PM

Posted by loller90278

im down to wager ALL my money on zulu...hahaha
(im known to make the stupidest bets) dont know why!

I'll take that bet, let me know when the fight gets added and I'm down
BloodandTears
3/27/07 12:38:45PM

Posted by butterballs

Posted by gimmper

Fedor is overrated and so is CroCop, Bean and Zulu are the #1 and #2 HW's in the world. Hell, I'd give them #1 and #2 on the Pound for Pound ranking too. They are just that much better than everybody else.

I know your trying to be funny, but uh, I kinda dont think you are. Your like one of those kids who think their funny but are kinda annoying... You aint gotta be that way to get attention... One love baby!
ButterBalls
3/27/07 7:36:11PM
I think just about everyone found my thread amusing.

loller90278
3/27/07 7:44:39PM
hehe i accepted your wager butterballs..

this will be the best $250 fake money i ever lose!

warrr zulu
ButterBalls
3/27/07 7:49:34PM
LOL!

WAR Bean!!!
mmadb
3/28/07 11:37:09AM
I always find myself trying to give you props ButterBalls. Alas I always get denied because I don't spread the love enough.
shackle
3/28/07 5:31:45PM
Bean is gonna destory zulu ....

Zulu got dropped by fedor I'm sure bean hits harder then fedor standing. (not trying to take anything away from fedor though, but if I had to bet I'd say butter hits harder)

This will be a quick win for bean, and I'm not a butter bean nutthugger... But I don't think this fight won't go the distance.

I'm willing to wager on it too.

hippysmacker
3/28/07 5:35:06PM
I'm gonna go bean by KO round 1. I really think Zulu should take this to the ground and make him look like a turtle. However, I think he won't and beans chin will be the difference.
loller90278
3/28/07 6:09:18PM
my nickname should be upset king,
my homie zulu WILL take it to the ground and sub beans 1R

haha, any more wagers? throw them at me!
ButterBalls
3/28/07 11:22:43PM

Posted by mmadb

I always find myself trying to give you props ButterBalls. Alas I always get denied because I don't spread the love enough.

thats hilarious, I'm glad I get the love.
ButterBalls
3/28/07 11:29:22PM

Posted by loller90278

my nickname should be upset king,
my homie zulu WILL take it to the ground and sub beans 1R

haha, any more wagers? throw them at me!

I can see Zula tapping out the 2x4s underneat the ring before I see him tapping out Bean.
Mastodon2
3/29/07 10:29:39AM
Bean is gonna make Zulu look like Johnnie Knoxville
loller90278
3/29/07 2:49:25PM
zulu was faced with the #1 and #2 heavyweights in the world! don't discredit him sooo early. butterbean hasn't faced anyone of that caliber.. (zulus caliber)

and zulu ALMOST won fedor.