BCS Title Game Tonight: LSU vs. Alabama

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » BCS Title Game Tonight: LSU vs. Alabama
POLL: Who do you want to win?
LSU 31% (5)
Alabama 44% (7)
Don King 25% (4)
Kpro
1/9/12 2:04:23PM
Who you goin for ?
Twenty20Dollars
1/9/12 2:08:25PM
LSU

Not Roll Tide
FastKnockout
1/9/12 2:15:34PM
LSU.
Twenty20Dollars
1/9/12 2:29:00PM
Wait, is it too late to change my vote to Tebow?
cowcatcher
1/9/12 2:33:06PM
Don't care about either team, think Saban is a douche, LSU it is I guess.
Chael_Sonnen
1/9/12 2:38:46PM
I'm picking the pissed off looking Elephants

Trent Richardson >>>> Honey Badger
Kpro
1/9/12 2:44:40PM
Don King with the early lead!
Poor_Franklin
1/9/12 2:55:28PM
little known fact: Don King loves flags

UFC_Fanatic
1/9/12 8:06:42PM
I'm going with LSU. If Bama can't win at home, albeit in a game that was very close, and relatively boring, odds are they won't beat LSU in a game that is basically a home game for the Tigers. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately if it turns out like last game), I won't be able to watch most, if any of it, due to college classes.
kopower
1/9/12 9:43:59PM
The LSU offense is horrid so far.
KaibaThedon
1/9/12 11:48:28PM
Spectacular performance by Bama's defense

very very impressive !!
Twenty20Dollars
1/10/12 2:10:45AM
when does the game start? oh wait...
pmoney
1/10/12 3:56:05AM
I didn't watch the game, because I watched their first game.

I did see the over/under was 41.... I was this close to betting the farm on the under. Last time I made a football bet though the packers lost and the colts won for the first time in my parlay.

I did not see a money line, but I would've went Bama. They lost on missed FG's last time, figured they would make the adjustments.
Ordep
1/10/12 8:11:30AM

Posted by pmoney

I didn't watch the game, because I watched their first game.

I did see the over/under was 41.... I was this close to betting the farm on the under. Last time I made a football bet though the packers lost and the colts won for the first time in my parlay.

I did not see a money line, but I would've went Bama. They lost on missed FG's last time, figured they would make the adjustments.

The line changed, the last one had Bama as the favorite.

In the SECCG UGA held LSU to 0 first downs and just a handful of yards in the first half. I should have seen that it was just classic UGA collapsing in the 2nd half and not LSU winning it on their own. Last night they replayed the "momentum gainer" from than game which was a punt returned for a TD and you could see 2 blocks in the back plus TM tossing the ball before crossing the endzone line.

Anyways, LSU got figured out at the end of the season and I'm glad we took Bama off the schedule because of the TAMU/Mizzou addition.
Copenhagen
1/10/12 1:32:57PM
The LSU players are still stuck on the bus in New Orleans, and are unable to return to Baton Rouge because someone painted a 50 yard line on I-10 interstate.
I would love for someone to make a top 10 video of JJ's worst plays last night.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/10/12 5:42:32PM
That game was a joke. I cannot believe that we haven't come around to a playoff yet.