BBC film crew held at gunpoint after trying to sneak into Nevada's Area 51

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » BBC film crew held at gunpoint after trying to sneak into Nevada's Area 51
prophecy033
10/15/12 3:37:34PM
This is the moment a BBC film crew were held by security teams at the notoriously secretive Area 51 - where conspiracy theorists believe the American government is hiding a flying saucer.

Irish comedian Andrew Maxwell and UFO expert Darren Perks sneaked past the border at the site - and were forced to lie on the ground at gunpoint for three hours while the FBI checked their credentials.

It is the same 'documentary' team that caused outrage in Britain last week when they suggested that the 7/7 London bombings were part of a government conspiracy to boost support for the Iraq war.

LINK
george112
10/15/12 4:09:40PM
I don't feel sorry for them. Signs are clearly posted. What did they expect. Lucky they weren't shot
shaneTpain
10/15/12 7:03:00PM
Area 51 is just awesome! hope i'm still alive the day the mystery is revealed
jae_1833
10/15/12 10:48:05PM
Not much of a mystery anymore man....it's a testing and development site for new aircraft, rocket and missile technology. It's been published for over a decade but nobody believes it! Aliens are much more believable I guess.
airkerma
10/16/12 10:10:30AM
Right on, jae
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
warglory
10/16/12 10:51:28AM

Posted by jae_1833

Not much of a mystery anymore man....it's a testing and development site for new aircraft, rocket and missile technology. It's been published for over a decade but nobody believes it! Aliens are much more believable I guess.

While I agree with you, it's the government's weird stance on the issue, even to this day, that leaves so many questions on people's minds. The government have never been straight shooters on this, and are probably the reason this conspiracy theory is so pervasive.
jae_1833
10/16/12 6:54:31PM
Yeah, government never reveals their whole hand....thats for sure.
Gogoplatapus
10/17/12 11:05:35AM
Send em to Gitmo. Patriot act son. Torture them for information!
Gogoplatapus
10/17/12 11:09:09AM
Ya, they have the 'flying saucer' that US and Canada built in the 50's Im sure. No big deal I think.

I just saw the declassified drawings for it on reddit a couple days ago.