Bas Rutten Explains Back Story On Jerry Millen/PRIDE (Bas Laying the Verbal Beatdown)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bas Rutten Explains Back Story On Jerry Millen/PRIDE (Bas Laying the Verbal Beatdown)
zephead
3/14/07 4:43:16PM
The following is a post made by MMA legend "El Guapo" Bas Rutten over at the Sherdog forums describing the back story with PRIDE Vice President Jerry Millen.

LINK
Mayo
3/14/07 5:17:28PM
Thanks zephead,
Wow to hear Bas speak like that. I guess Dana's right whenever he says that the guys at Pride are a bunch of idiots and they're going to go bankrupt.
djchoice2000
3/14/07 8:03:11PM
Millen is retarted. I wish we could have Mauro and Bas back they were great.
Mayo
3/15/07 11:28:43AM
Ya I almost wish Bas would come to the UFC and replace Goldberg (not that I'm a Goldberg hater like some people).
I was thinking more about Bas' situation and it's really sad. He is a great person and deserves better. That fact that Pride didn't pay him enough so he still had to find odd jobs on the side is just aweful.
And on the forums throughout the internet people say Pride pays better than UFC... I doubt it.
WarCreed
3/15/07 3:52:00PM
Wow, that really brought me up to date on this situation.
Dadaman
3/16/07 1:16:29PM
I knew as soon as I saw that Millen character at the Pride 33 wiehg-ins that he was a douche.

Considering English is Bass' second or third language that wasn't written badly at all.