Bas Rutten drunk + training with Eddie Bravo

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Bas Rutten drunk + training with Eddie Bravo
richieb19
6/27/07 1:18:29AM
I don't know how many people have seen this old footage, so I thought I'd dig it up and upload it...

Video
richieb19
6/27/07 1:21:28AM
I'm not exactly sure what the beginning is all about, but if you get bored you can also watch the 40 Shamrock fights I've also uploaded there
rcg916
6/27/07 1:34:18PM
Dude.

You are the man for that. Just watched Hume/Shamrock, I never got to see it. Ill be watching about 30 more throughout the day, lol. Thanks for that footage too.
richieb19
6/27/07 4:46:51PM

Posted by rcg916

Dude.

You are the man for that. Just watched Hume/Shamrock, I never got to see it. Ill be watching about 30 more throughout the day, lol. Thanks for that footage too.

Did you have any trouble with the audio?
DMcCabe11
6/27/07 4:51:40PM
with you being such an agressive Kenny fan i expect u to know first who Shamrock is fighting if anyone
richieb19
6/27/07 5:02:54PM

Posted by DMcCabe11

with you being such an agressive Kenny fan i expect u to know first who Shamrock is fighting if anyone

I dunno man, rumors have been flying left and right... Ken said he's coming back, but Dana denied it. Bisping Vs. Shamrock came up, but then it was proven wrong... My guess is that he's fighting Shogun in his debut at 76, just a guess though, I actually don't want that match to happen at all lol...

Has anyone actually watched the video I posted of Bas drunk???
szucconi
6/27/07 6:58:22PM
I watched it. it was more scary then funny. Bas was trying to do some gay stuff with a beer bottle. He's a big man and there would be little most men could do.
richieb19
6/27/07 7:03:32PM

Posted by szucconi

I watched it. it was more scary then funny. Bas was trying to do some gay stuff with a beer bottle. He's a big man and there would be little most men could do.

It was hilarious, and he was obviously joking with the guy... I think he was saying something along the lines of "you want a drink" lol...
Aether
6/27/07 7:13:33PM
I think he was saying "drink my beer, these guys won't tell anyone!"
MisFiT
6/27/07 7:20:06PM
Damn Bas is friggin fat.