Bas Rutten, Don Frye and Ron Kruck named Shark Fights 13 PPV broadcasters

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Bas Rutten, Don Frye and Ron Kruck named Shark Fights 13 PPV broadcasters
jae_1833
8/20/10 7:31:45PM
link
"We have put together what we refer to as our 'commentating dream team' to call the action during our Sept. 11 pay-per-view event," stated Shark Fights president Brent Medley. "It was extremely important to us to secure a credible commentating team that is not only knowledgeable, but also exciting and entertaining to watch. We feel we have accomplished that."
Jackelope
8/20/10 7:54:51PM
Man that card just keeps getting better and better. Don Frye and Bas on the same mic make it totally worth it!!
cowcatcher
8/21/10 4:37:05AM
you damn right jack! thats a great crew, although im not a kruck fan at all, in fact he kind of comes off like a tool pretty often IMO, but he does seem to really enjoy the sport. id like to see the voice with those two, but they would have a hard time getting a word in edgewise.
ncordless
8/21/10 12:15:55PM
Bas and Don almost seems like too much personality for one booth. There is going to be some craziness.

It's a shame we never saw these two go at it.
mrsmiley
8/21/10 8:29:03PM
This is worth it for Don and Bas alone.
Can't wait!
emfleek
8/23/10 8:37:02AM
I'm tempted to order this.

As for Kruck...he grew on me enough to where he doesn't annoy the piss out of me any longer.