Barry to train with Cro Cop and Lesnar

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Barry to train with Cro Cop and Lesnar
cowcatcher
8/12/10 8:07:56AM
Seemingly every day, Pat “HD” Barry increases his growing legion of fans. Add Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic and Brock Lesnar to the list. Barry recently told the panel of Cage Radio that both “Cro Cop” and Lesnar have invited the Roufusport fighter to train alongside them in preparation for bouts later this year.

link
TimW001
8/12/10 8:21:23AM
Maybe he'll pick up the basics of wrestling.
DCRage
8/12/10 8:26:38AM
Left foot autograph, right foot autograph on cast?
BlueSkiesBurn
8/12/10 2:36:04PM
I like the idea of him training with Lesnar more than Cro-Cop. I don't think Barry needs to work on his striking as much as he needs a ground game.
noahgenda
8/12/10 3:05:48PM
exactly, i also see him helping lesnar more than he would help cro cop
BlueSkiesBurn
8/12/10 3:08:17PM

Posted by noahgenda

exactly, i also see him helping lesnar more than he would help cro cop

Good call
BustedKnuckle
8/12/10 5:16:12PM
I am looking at this opposite. I hope Barry picks up a lot of wrestling knowledge from Lesnar, rather than Brock learning striking. Brock for sure needs to work his striking but I am looking for HD to improve as well. I know grappling is a bit harder to pick up than striking but!!!??? I can't help but like this guy. His leg strikes are deadly!! And his hands are also killers! For sure. I hope he has recovered from his injuries well, and can return ASAP!! CC can also help him with TD defense at least! Sprawl and Brawl BABY!!