Posted by kastro_316

Hey, I agree 100%

He needs to start fighting again

He just fought lol.
joshjr
4/2/08 4:41:17AM

Posted by tap_or_snap

Posted by cmill21

He's supposed to be signing with Dream, so I think he'll be fighting top people.

Actually if you take a look at good ole Shitdog you will see an interview with brnett where he says its very unlikely he will sign with drea as he doesnt like the way the pride side of dream stage treated him in the past.

He said they know what they have to do to sign him and its up to them but hes not keen and wont be chasing a contract with them, hes happy at segoku.

I would hate to see him sign with Dream. That being said I dont think that Fedor is going to sign with World Victory Road either unless they get more talent there. So far I guess if he did sign he could fight Josh Barnett and rematch kevin Randleman again but thats not enough.
number0
4/7/08 3:58:11PM
I thought you wanted to be a fighter cause you wanted to fight the best not take the easy road.
ICSlegend
4/11/08 5:17:08PM

Posted by number0

I thought you wanted to be a fighter cause you wanted to fight the best not take the easy road.

Yeah, Nog (the UFC HW champ) is a bum! Beating him doesn't matter.

Barnett's "easy road" 2006-

Nak (W)
Aleks (W)
Hunt (W)
Nog (W)
CC (L)
Nastula (W)
Nog (L)

That's SEVEN f-ing fights against FIVE top 10s! I would take a year off if I were him too!

Pages: 1 [2]