got banned from sherdog today

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » got banned from sherdog today
ab521
9/24/11 2:24:10AM
so mmaplayground it is!! whats up guys?!
hashyandy4
9/24/11 2:34:40AM
Nice!! To be honest the Playground dumps on Sherdog. Sherdog is good for mma news quick, but other than that it's a bunch of people clownin and talking shit on each other. Also Jordan Breen just bugs the hell out of me, as well as the moderators on sherdog. The mods here are all cool as hell. Welcome to the playground my friend, hope u like it!!
ab521
9/24/11 2:41:04AM

Posted by hashyandy4

Nice!! To be honest the Playground dumps on Sherdog. Sherdog is good for mma news quick, but other than that it's a bunch of people clownin and talking shit on each other. Also Jordan Breen just bugs the hell out of me, as well as the moderators on sherdog. The mods here are all cool as hell. Welcome to the playground my friend, hope u like it!!

thanks bro! yeah it really is people talking shit. i hope its more chill here. its fine if people have their disagreements, but no need to flip out lol the mods are really jerks at sherdog. i got double yellowed a month ago and finally got my "privelages" back today. then i broke a rule i didnt even know about and got double yellowed again! i didnt feel like going another month without being able to post a new thread and made a new acount so they banned me lol
Pookie
9/24/11 3:13:58AM
yup, it's pretty simple to stay here. You just gotta:

Not fighter bash ever. Bob Sapp counts, Don King does not.

Not be a douche. And this one is kind of in the air. You can stil be a douche, just not one so big the whole site hates you.

If you can do that, and add a few to every other post. You'll be accepted in no time.
Poor_Franklin
9/24/11 4:51:43AM

Posted by Pookie

If you can do that, and add a few to every other post. You'll be accepted in no time.

his name is Manny. he's a Bananny. He's pretty much the **** around here.
emfleek
9/24/11 9:06:37AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

His name is Bananderlei!
FastKnockout
9/24/11 11:46:19AM

Posted by ab521

May I ask why you were banned?

EDIT: Nevermind. You already answered why. haha. Welcome to The Playground! A lot better than Sherdog, that's for sure.
Twenty20Dollars
9/24/11 1:05:31PM
I didn't think you could get banned at sherdog.
prophecy033
9/24/11 1:06:52PM
My question to you is, why so late to the party?
TeamDEY
9/24/11 1:21:32PM
Reason being MMA playground is better than Sherdog = Exclusive
Aether
9/24/11 1:40:04PM
sherdog has rules?!
prophecy033
9/24/11 1:52:03PM

Posted by Aether

sherdog has rules?!

no doubt, if your getting Banned from Sherdog it kinda makes me wonder how long you will last on the Playground. Much different here. But as long as you follow the rules you should be good
Poor_Franklin
9/24/11 1:58:44PM
I got banned from sherdog once. My first post was in the thread "Greatest Fight of All Time" & my answer was "Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania VI".

still not sure why they banned me....
BlueSkiesBurn
9/24/11 2:15:57PM
I wasn't aware you could get banned from Sherdog. That being said, I never cared enough about Sherdog to even make an account.
BelXavier420
9/24/11 2:19:18PM
Sherdog has something besides fight finder?
prophecy033
9/24/11 2:42:30PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I got banned from sherdog once. My first post was in the thread "Greatest Fight of All Time" & my answer was "Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania VI".

because its Sherdog
mrsmiley
9/24/11 2:44:45PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

that's so strange. Just watched an hour long video of the warrior compleltly trashing Hogan. It's crazy how much those guys actually hate eachother.
Poor_Franklin
9/24/11 3:09:45PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

that's so strange. Just watched an hour long video of the warrior compleltly trashing Hogan. It's crazy how much those guys actually hate eachother.

i ignore all stuff i hear from hem now, especially hogan w/ his family problems & tv show BS

i just go back to my happy place when i had my hulk hogan vitamins & my plush hulk hogan & ultimate warrior dolls & my wwf ring w/ action figures. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!!!!!!
mrsmiley
9/24/11 3:26:47PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i ignore all stuff i hear from hem now, especially hogan w/ his family problems & tv show BS

i just go back to my happy place when i had my hulk hogan vitamins & my plush hulk hogan & ultimate warrior dolls & my wwf ring w/ action figures. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!!!!!!

The best is Jims Cornette. If you remember him, youtube his shoot interviews sometime. Pure gold.
BlueSkiesBurn
9/24/11 3:42:14PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

The best is Jims Cornette. If you remember him, youtube his shoot interviews sometime. Pure gold.

It was all about The Mouth of the South and Bobby The Brain
Chael_Sonnen
9/24/11 3:50:13PM

Posted by ab521

Congrats
pmoney
9/24/11 4:19:39PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

It was all about The Mouth of the South and Bobby The Brain

Poor Franklin - I don't think you should have been banned. Hulk vs. Ultimate Warrior was one of the best matches ever! If I remember correctly, the Warrior was Intercontinental Champ, and Hogan was the.... Heavyweight champ or whatever. Awesome fight. Shoot, back I the day I had the wrestling buddies, an Ultimate Warrior Halloween outfit, the action figures... I was all about it!

Blue Skies- The Mouth of the South and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan are legends! They are up there with Classy Freddie Blassie as best managers of all time. As far as promos go, when the nWo came out in WCW, they had some of the most hilarious videos ever. Ah those were the days...
grappler0000
9/25/11 1:21:52AM
I've still got my WWF figures and collector cards in the basement. For real yo.
TimW001
9/25/11 1:34:11AM
I've been banned from Sherdog too. Welcome to here. It's good here, but people still get butthurt. Just less violent arguing.
warglory
9/25/11 8:14:38PM
So should we have some sort of baptism or something? I feel like we need to cleanse this fine individual of the Sherdog stank.
gartface
9/26/11 8:03:59AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Poor_Franklin

His name is Bananderlei!

I could have sworn we settled on "Hands of Peel"?