Just got banned from Sherdog,

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Just got banned from Sherdog,
Next Page »
macau
4/7/07 6:54:05PM
lol, guess i'll be hanging out here instead,
Banned for posting a naked picture of akira shoji when he was a child,
A pic that akira has on his official website.
warglory
4/7/07 7:11:09PM
Welcome!

Just please don't post pics of nekkid children.
madmarck
4/7/07 7:17:34PM
or any naked japanese men, or any naked men for that matter.

In fact keep out nude people all togther!
And sherdog will ban for the worst reasons.
I saw one guy call a Mod a moron, banned the next hour.
hcazlekker
4/7/07 7:34:27PM
People still post on Sherdog? haha, j/k

You can't write anything on Sherdog without being harrassed by atleast ten people.
skarface
4/7/07 8:05:30PM
you'll be back to sherdog every body does
Ydoc
4/7/07 8:22:17PM
Maybe you could blackout certain parts of the picture so you wouldn't have gotten in trouble. Does seem a tad extreme, then again the web is filled with perverts.
We_Todd_Did
4/9/07 4:47:32PM
Just got banned from Sherdog?
You say that like it's a bad thing!
Sherdog=hands-down THE worst forum of any kind or subject I have ever had the misfortune of wandering into.So....congrats!
Zvonimir
4/10/07 12:10:14AM
They hand bans out on Sherdog like candy.....
We_Todd_Did
4/10/07 12:47:35AM
Guess it just depends on who's nuts ya hug.Personally, I think it may be too hard to be banned...at least for some.I've seen some sorry excuses for upright mammals with join dates of pre-2004 who remain there regardless of inflammatory remarks or repeated stupidity.
SKZR
4/10/07 1:15:28AM
looks like your taken it hard

buck up its not the end of the world

sherdog sux teh wet fetus scat
JunCTion
4/10/07 2:35:30AM

Posted by Zvonimir

with all of the negative opinions of sherdog. maybe getting banned is like getting props on the playground. we need a post for all members banned from sherdog so we can give them all props. unless you got banned for nude pics.
Zvonimir
4/10/07 5:22:57PM

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by Zvonimir

with all of the negative opinions of sherdog. maybe getting banned is like getting props on the playground. we need a post for all members banned from sherdog so we can give them all props. unless you got banned for nude pics.

That is a great idea.
nate22
4/11/07 9:20:48PM

Posted by macau

lol, guess i'll be hanging out here instead,
Banned for posting a naked picture of akira shoji when he was a child,
A pic that akira has on his official website.

In what context did you post the picture? That will determine whether you are an idiot or not.
hook_tothe_body
4/11/07 10:20:11PM
Yeah, if you have less then 500 posts on sherdog there's like twenty people on your ass, talking smack.

People should just relax.
nate22
4/11/07 11:09:55PM
it's good to see that even in our off topic forums things are pretty civilised, almost friendly lol.
okayraf
4/12/07 12:01:09PM

Posted by Zvonimir

they hand out bans like a pedophile hands out candy to little kids out on a playground

not that i ever been banned rom sherdog, but i do hand out candy to little kids on playgrounds all the time. (thats a joke please don't ban me)
fugitive
4/12/07 5:48:32PM
Seems to me like you have come up in the world now.
Fanboy 1988
4/19/07 11:48:19AM
Sherdog forums are just crap, you can't post anything without a dozen 12 year olds saying you should be banned for being a whit belt.. The websites pretty good but the forums have certainly gone to hell in the past years
madmarck
4/20/07 1:47:56PM

Posted by MakoVictim

Sherdog forums are just crap, you can't post anything without a dozen 12 year olds saying you should be banned for being a whit belt.. The websites pretty good but the forums have certainly gone to hell in the past years

They do however actually have fighters posting on their forums. Not often but some doo.

The only fighter i know who posts on here is Matt Masterson. (beat Rex Holman)
johnafirth
4/20/07 5:59:39PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by MakoVictim

They do however actually have fighters posting on their forums. Not often but some doo.

Not too many mind. Most of them get sick of the flaming from 12 year olds.
madmarck
4/20/07 6:35:30PM

Posted by johnafirth

Posted by madmarck

Posted by MakoVictim

Yeah tahts true. And the only guy i know that posted there a bit was Sam Hoegar. And i think he got warned by the Mods cuz he was fighter bashing. Guess it aint just the kids. Way to be a great influence Sam.
pv3Hpv3p
4/20/07 6:37:31PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by johnafirth

Posted by madmarck

Posted by MakoVictim

Yeah tahts true. And the only guy i know that posted there a bit was Sam Hoegar. And i think he got warned by the Mods cuz he was fighter bashing. Guess it aint just the kids. Way to be a great influence Sam.

I've seen Rothwell, LIndland, and Tank post on there as well... There's always some key-board warrior who has to come out and talk some sh!t and be an assh0le, though
jdubs
4/20/07 7:11:19PM
has anyone been banned from here? what happened to sickrick
johnafirth
4/20/07 7:28:18PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by madmarck

Posted by johnafirth

Posted by madmarck

Posted by MakoVictim

I've seen Rothwell, LIndland, and Tank post on there as well... There's always some key-board warrior who has to come out and talk some sh!t and be an assh0le, though

Barnett posted on there occasionally, until someone brought his steroid test up. Baroni occasionally posts, as does Brandon Vera. Buentello did at one point, I believe until a fighter-bashing thread started about him, and people just ignored his post in it to continue bashing him. Bisping's on there too.
madmarck
4/20/07 9:11:41PM
Kalib Starnes posts on Sherdog too. He posted on this thread where they were bashing him, and all of a sudden this key board warriors turned into Kalib nuthuggers.

And Sickrick got banned bigtime. If you read anyof his posts you will know why.
rcg916
4/21/07 4:00:39PM
Being banned from Sherdog is actually a blessing in disguise... lol

That place sucks. ;)

(Side note: I am not banned at sherdog. But sometimes I wish I was!)
macau
4/22/07 5:23:47PM
Yes, i'll post here more and contribute. I posted a pic of akira shoji in his bandwaggon thred(against yvel) and I got banned. On sherdog they have to few active mods, as you can see there is alot of advertisement spam, and the mods they have suck.
jdubs
4/24/07 8:41:20PM

Posted by madmarck

Kalib Starnes posts on Sherdog too. He posted on this thread where they were bashing him, and all of a sudden this key board warriors turned into Kalib nuthuggers.

And Sickrick got banned bigtime. If you read anyof his posts you will know why.

what? after he gave this site money and all, what did he do
Svartorm
4/25/07 2:41:54AM
Posted about a dozen threads titled "**** YOU ALL!" and similar things, just so he could get banned. Hes out of his goard.
Ydoc
4/25/07 11:15:29AM
Plus his money was refunded, so no problem there.
Pages: [1] 2