Was the Banned thread Banned ????

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Was the Banned thread Banned ????
Next Page »
Kracker_Jap
10/30/08 10:55:14AM
Don't see it here anymore was it hyjacked by aliens??? or what???

How will I ever know who has been banned now????

I hope they banned the person who got the banned thread was banned
DCRage
10/30/08 12:03:40PM
I guess now I'll ask the question I always wanted to ask but never did...why do you want/need to know? I don't think you really need to unless you're a mod, don't you think? I'll keep further thoughts to myself to avoid getting banned. (joking, it wouldn't be that bad)
Shawn91111
10/30/08 12:06:47PM
I actually enjoyed that thread and thought it was going well until maybe Cantandle posted a bit in there about his being banned?
iwannabesedated
10/30/08 12:39:37PM

Posted by DCRage

I guess now I'll ask the question I always wanted to ask but never did...why do you want/need to know? I don't think you really need to unless you're a mod, don't you think? I'll keep further thoughts to myself to avoid getting banned. (joking, it wouldn't be that bad)

I bet you were the teachers pet in school.The kid who told on everyone and got wedgies.
DCRage
10/30/08 12:40:54PM
Haha, no. They didn't do such stuff at my schools. I had connections.
Aaronno9
10/30/08 12:56:07PM

Posted by DCRage

Some people like the guys that post on here so i guess they just want to know if somebodies banned. Plus if you know what they did its like an incentive not to do it youself.
Kracker_Jap
10/30/08 2:03:54PM

Posted by DCRage

Well because I'm a big dork, and like to know things........

What does it hurt to know who the Mods are Banning????

All in fun in the first place, as said above it is a gentle reminder on keeping yourself in check....
MMAcca
10/30/08 2:41:55PM
Is CADR perma banned then ?
emfleek
10/30/08 2:51:19PM

Posted by MMAcca

I do believe so.
juanez13
10/30/08 2:54:20PM
yea he is banned, and that was the reason i believe the thread was deleted. He posted there questioning the reasons he got banned, and it got a bit out of hand, and i guess the mods thought it had gone too far and shut the thread down.
dannyfrank
10/30/08 3:40:26PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by MMAcca

I do believe so.

that blows, dude
Aaronno9
10/30/08 4:15:14PM

Posted by juanez13

yea he is banned, and that was the reason i believe the thread was deleted. He posted there questioning the reasons he got banned, and it got a bit out of hand, and i guess the mods thought it had gone too far and shut the thread down.

I wounder why they didnt just slap an I.P ban on him and keep the thread, it was quite fun predicting who would be the next to go. Seemed to be a good place for the noobs to ask about something they weren't sure of to.

r.i.p, cantandledariddum
juanez13
10/30/08 4:30:38PM
ask a mod if it would be ok to start a new one. It seemed to be fine with the mods until the CADR ban went a little bit out of hand.
MMAcca
10/30/08 4:34:11PM

Posted by juanez13

ask a mod if it would be ok to start a new one. It seemed to be fine with the mods until the CADR ban went a little bit out of hand.

So what was he banned for ?
Aaronno9
10/30/08 4:37:08PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by juanez13

Dupe accounts.

Woohoo. 2000 posts!
MMAcca
10/30/08 5:15:43PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by juanez13

Dupe accounts.

Woohoo. 2000 posts!

No way !

I always thought CADR was a top guy on the forums....
zephead
10/30/08 6:50:45PM
You can only insult the Mods so many times until you're banned. There's a fine line between being funny and being a douche
iwannabesedated
10/30/08 8:39:19PM

Posted by zephead

You can only insult the Mods so many times until you're banned. There's a fine line between being funny and being a douche

No one likes a doucher..
DustinT
10/30/08 9:16:15PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by juanez13

Dupe accounts.

Woohoo. 2000 posts!

No way !

I always thought CADR was a top guy on the forums....

he was.

the dupe account thing is uh...i dunno
in question.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
10/30/08 9:23:01PM
what was cadr's second acount?
hippysmacker
10/30/08 11:31:32PM
If you have a question guys just e-mail me. Obviously the thread is gone, and it not coming back. He made lovetohateme ( and others) just to argue his banning, for his 2 other clones. Hes gone and he will never be back . Thats an end to it.

Aaronno9
10/30/08 11:55:17PM

Posted by hippysmacker

If you have a question guys just e-mail me. Obviously the thread is gone, and it not coming back. He made lovetohateme ( and others) just to argue his banning, for his 2 other clones. Hes gone and he will never be back . Thats an end to it.

Sorry if i came across like i was defending him or whatever, i was just saying i liked the guy, but if you guys caught him out them fair does!
Kracker_Jap
10/31/08 1:21:30AM
So I'm still confused about what happened to the Old banned thread???

Is it now against the rules to post about banned members????

MMAcca
10/31/08 2:25:01AM

Posted by zephead

Posted by hippysmacker

Ok guys, thanks for the clarification.

I apreciate the responces, cheers
hippysmacker
10/31/08 4:06:17AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Sorry. meant quote your post, not edit it. Its back to normal now.What possible reason do you have to ask? We are not going to unban someone if some people disagree. Hopefully we delete most problems before most people see them, and so asking why is irrelevant . It just seems those threads exist for people to attack the people who run the site. So yes, don't make them anymore. If you have a question, and its that important to you, just please e-mail me.

Kracker_Jap
10/31/08 10:58:32AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Sorry. meant quote your post, not edit it. Its back to normal now.What possible reason do you have to ask? We are not going to unban someone if some people disagree. Hopefully we delete most problems before most people see them, and so asking why is irrelevant . It just seems those threads exist for people to attack the people who run the site. So yes, don't make them anymore. If you have a question, and its that important to you, just please e-mail me.

I'm now picking up what you are putting down.........

Its always a few bad seeds (or sensitive ones) that ruin the fun for the masses
StorminYourman
10/31/08 5:25:48PM
I liked CADR...
too bad.
guess moral of the story is do not be a douche to the mods and fellow members.
I can think of a few who could learn from this!
zephead
10/31/08 11:31:04PM

Posted by StorminYourman

I liked CADR...
too bad.

Their times a comin
Pookie
11/1/08 7:04:47AM

Posted by zephead

Posted by StorminYourman

I liked CADR...
too bad.

Their times a comin

And i would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids

casey64
11/1/08 11:40:18AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by zephead

Posted by StorminYourman

I liked CADR...
too bad.

Their times a comin

And i would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids

Wow I wasnt on here for a week or so due to football, and CantAndle got banned.
Pages: [1] 2