Give me bands

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Give me bands
« Previous Page
warglory
10/19/07 4:49:56PM
Yeah Into Eternity are very good on CD, but when I saw them live I had a bunch of ******* fanboys RIGHT behind me so they were jumping up and down screaming like little girls and singing every word super loud. It completely ruined the experience for me. I actuall consider them to be more progressive metal, they are way too diverse to just call them melodic death metal imo. Six Feet Under is also a fun band, not the best, but they are fun to listen to.
Djbb
10/19/07 5:12:25PM

Posted by warglory

Yeah Into Eternity are very good on CD, but when I saw them live I had a bunch of ******* fanboys RIGHT behind me so they were jumping up and down screaming like little girls and singing every word super loud.

HAHAHHAA me to dude holy shit when I was at the concert and Into Eternity came out, some 14 year old with hair down to his ass was trying his best to imitate a death metal scream and yelling "Yeah! Shred that guitar!!" every 5 seconds. I kept wishing he'd get into the pit so I could rough him up a bit
NeaRMisS
10/19/07 5:34:43PM
Strung out - Face to face - Bad religion - No use for a name - Flogging molly - Strike Anywhere - Lagwagon - Rancid - The Lawrence Arm - NOFX - Swingin' Utters - Good Riddance - Millencolin - Goldfinger - Bouncing Souls - Vandals - Voodoo Glowskulls - Tsunami Bomb - Guttermouth -Nearmiss - Buck O Nine - Bigwig - Less then Jake - Pulley - Mad caddies - Rich Kids on LSD (RKL) - Diesel Boy - Pennywise

Okay... Brain fart now, cant think of anymore... ^_^
Mayhem13
10/21/07 2:03:04PM
Gallows - London band with tons of intensity

The Bronx- they are just awesome

www.myspace.com/gallows

www.myspace.com/thebronx
Linye
10/21/07 11:43:13PM
Only hardcore. New school and traditional.

Have Heart
Knuckledust
Cast Aside
Champion
With Honor
Comeback Kid
Death Before Dishonor
Figure Four
First Blood
Terror
Sworn Enemy
Verse

etc, etc
40ouncetofreedom
10/22/07 7:37:28PM
Misfits-77-83 Danzig Era
The Clash
NoFx
Sublime-My Personal Fave cause they'll put you in a good mood
Stone Temple Pilots
Journey--yeah i said that ..every cassanova cd you make for when your taking a girl out has to have Journey or Prince chicks dig Prince.
Against Me!
Reel Big Fish
Guns N Roses
Pantera- any white american male has to like Pantera
Ramones-for teaching the world simplicity
Bloodhound Gang-Best Lyrics ever and their from Pennsylvania
Tom Petty-Seen him in Concert 3 times....dont remember any
Dwarves-Blag is God!!!!
Operation Ivy-yeah their better than Rancid
Me first and the Gimme Gimmes-Best cover band ever

Boo_Radley21
10/22/07 7:41:34PM

Posted by NeaRMisS

Strung out - Face to face - Bad religion - No use for a name - Flogging molly - Strike Anywhere - Lagwagon - Rancid - The Lawrence Arm - NOFX - Swingin' Utters - Good Riddance - Millencolin - Goldfinger - Bouncing Souls - Vandals - Voodoo Glowskulls - Tsunami Bomb - Guttermouth -Nearmiss - Buck O Nine - Bigwig - Less then Jake - Pulley - Mad caddies - Rich Kids on LSD (RKL) - Diesel Boy - Pennywise

^_^

Those are basically all my favourite bands. Plus The Bloodhound Gang.
Lay_N_Pray
10/22/07 9:59:57PM
Well Alter Bridge has massive guitar riffs...Mark Tremonti is damn good its just a fact.

Living Colour: Vernon Reid is better then all those other bands guitarists imo

Black Stone Cherry: They rock hard

Queens of the Stone Age: Homme makes death metal seem like childs play with his twisted lyrics and music

adamsb
10/22/07 10:21:52PM
Atreyu, Trapt, Bullet For My Valentine, Chevelle
Mastodon2
10/23/07 2:49:07AM
I would also reccomend some Snoop Dogg. You can never diversify too much! Rhythm n Gangsta and Doggystyle are both scorching albums!
hippysmacker
10/23/07 8:01:47AM
Demonhunter
Living Sacrifice
Norma Jean
Underoath
Haste the Day
As I lay dying
Extol
zephead
10/23/07 7:59:00PM
The Mighty Zep

END OF THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ko-kbo130
10/23/07 8:21:35PM
dropkick murphys, slightly stoopid, ub40, the street dogs, cypress hill, kottonmouth kings, pepper, mindless self indulgence, rise against, start trouble, sr 71, tool, zebra head just a few off the top of my head, that i didnt see at a glance
NeaRMisS
10/23/07 11:32:10PM
Anyone that likes Rise Against needs to check out Strike Anywhere, to me the singers sound really close. Which imo makes Rise Against who they are... Problem with Strike Anywhere is they are border line Anarchy -- They are trying to hard to sound like bad religion ~_~ my 2 cents ~
Pages: 1 [2]