mentalcase
11/22/08 9:11:58AM
this is soo wrong
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Aaronno9
11/22/08 9:15:14AM
Wow, its a sad day in the history of man when theres more votes for no than yes

I mean, i dont like totally skin and bones girls, and i dont mind something to hold onto, but keep it covered up!
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/22/08 9:21:21AM
No way that girl up there (first post) has a disgusting muffin top. I meen come on, the chick has to have SOME cushin' .
Kracker_Jap
11/23/08 9:46:16PM

Posted by Rush

I know this will sound strange coming from a guy, but 90% of the women out there do not know how to dress or apply makeup properly. I've actually been tempted to go up to a few and tell them straight up that what they are doing is not attractive.

For some reason this comment does not surprise me....
Rush
11/23/08 11:10:07PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by Rush

I know this will sound strange coming from a guy, but 90% of the women out there do not know how to dress or apply makeup properly. I've actually been tempted to go up to a few and tell them straight up that what they are doing is not attractive.

ok. So what's your point?

Am I wrong?

I'll toss out five different and specific examples out there just off the top of my head.

-Women/girls that over-pluck their eyebrows. This is not attractive. It just looks like they are trying to hard. There are a lot of beautiful women out there with thick eyebrows. Over-plucking and making them too pointy just makes them look bitchy.

-Woman/girls that wear so much makeup that it looks like they applied it with a putty knife. I know having nice skin is important for a nice looking face, but one thing that is worse than bad skin is bad skin with a poor attempt in covering it up with too much makeup.

-Poor choice in clothing. I know most people don't have the best taste in clothing, but going into a fashionable store (like Zara) and picking up something randomly is a hell of a lot better than wearing clothes with "juicy" written on the butt. Not only does it make the girl look like a slut, but it makes them look like a trailer trash slut.

-Get a modern haircut. It always looks bad when someone with a haircut that is 10+ years out of date. I mean, look at how ridiculous a guy looks with a mullet. Same boat with women.

-Having jeans that are so low cut that almost all of your thong is showing is not attractive. To me it's the equivalent of a guy showing the crack of his ass.

What's funny is that so many people are afraid to drop some reasonable money on looking good, but they will blow 50-100$ in one night of drinking without losing a heartbeat. I bet if they spent that kind of money on improving their look they wouldn't have to go to the bar so much to find a guy.

Also, don't misunderstand, this has nothing to do about a woman's figure. I just think many women look a lot worse than they really are because they pick the wrong clothing, etc.

Keep in mind that I live in a pretty cosmopolitan city. It's even worse outside in the smaller cities and towns.
haggiswashere
11/24/08 12:32:30AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by Rush

ok. So what's your point?

Am I wrong?

I'll toss out five different and specific examples out there just off the top of my head.

-Women/girls that over-pluck their eyebrows. This is not attractive. It just looks like they are trying to hard. There are a lot of beautiful women out there with thick eyebrows. Over-plucking and making them too pointy just makes them look bitchy.

-Woman/girls that wear so much makeup that it looks like they applied it with a putty knife. I know having nice skin is important for a nice looking face, but one thing that is worse than bad skin with a poor attempt in covering it up with too much makeup.

-Poor choice in clothing. I know most people don't have the best taste in clothing, but going into a fashionable store (like Zara) and picking up something randomly is a hell of a lot better than wearing clothes with "juicy" written on the butt. Not only does it make the girl look like a slut, but it makes them look like a trailer trash slut.

-Get a modern haircut. It always looks bad when someone with a haircut that is 10+ years out of date. I mean, look at how ridiculous a guy looks with a mullet. Same boat with women.

-Having jeans that are so low cut that almost all of your thong is showing is not attractive. To me it's the equivalent of a guy showing the crack of his ass.

What's funny is that so many people are afraid to drop some reasonable money on looking good, but they will blow 50-100$ in one night of drinking without losing a heartbeat. I bet if they spent that kind of money on improving their look they wouldn't have to go to the bar so much to find a guy.

Also, don't misunderstand, this has nothing to do about a woman's figure. I just think many women look a lot worse than they really are because they pick the wrong clothing, etc.

Keep in mind that I live in a pretty cosmopolitan city. It's even worse outside in the smaller cities and towns.

LOL i think you just described amy winehouse!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Rush
11/24/08 9:59:22AM
Yeah, I forgot to say that missing teeth are not attractive either.
Kracker_Jap
11/24/08 11:22:30AM
My responce to this thread......

I like women, a shapes and sizes, colors, ages, with clothes on or with them off......

IMO I think if you don't like a certain shape of girl, I most first ask you if you have tried it?? Maybe your so insecure to admit it but you might like it

And for those of you who hate on them even after you have tried it... MOVE ON don't get all butt hurt over it and try to ban them, The world is beautiful and I'm sure some your throwback is anothers man princess

D0wnUnd6e6r
11/24/08 11:43:55AM
you know when rush says am i wrong and starts explaining. Well as soon as I saw that ­Am I Wrong thing i imagined myself Walter (john goodman) from the big lebowski going on one of his rants, minus the vietnam war references.
do it it's hilarious

AM I WRONG!?!?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Rush
11/24/08 12:30:45PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

IMO I think if you don't like a certain shape of girl, I most first ask you if you have tried it??

When it comes to food, if I don't like the look or the smell, how can I enjoy it? Women are the same way. I need a woman that positively stimulates all my senses.

Like I said, my comments have nothing to do with the natural beauty of women. It's more directed to the ones that are either naturally good looking and ruin it by putting on a half-assed look or image, or the ones that put on a half-assed look or image and walk-talk like they are the most beautiful creature on Earth.

iwannabesedated
11/24/08 12:36:36PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

My responce to this thread......

I like women, a shapes and sizes, colors, ages, with clothes on or with them off......

IMO I think if you don't like a certain shape of girl, I most first ask you if you have tried it?? Maybe your so insecure to admit it but you might like it

And for those of you who hate on them even after you have tried it... MOVE ON don't get all butt hurt over it and try to ban them, The world is beautiful and I'm sure some your throwback is anothers man princess

Theres a fine line between beautiful and disgusting..I dont want to see your rolls poppin out over your jeans..nothing beautiful about that.
Kracker_Jap
11/24/08 8:57:53PM
I have seen picts of both Rush and you 40oz.......

anything short of Kate Moss for the both of ya and I'm not sure if your skinny asses could handle real women heat
iwannabesedated
11/24/08 9:08:16PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

anything short of Kate Moss for the both of ya and I'm not sure if your skinny asses could handle real women heat

Actually i banged a fattie once..I like to call it an experiment.I just rolled it up in flour and aimed for the wet spot.As for the being skinny part i dunno..i eat a lot more than most of my friends .Not sure why i cannot pack on the pounds..maybe i poop too much.
Rush
11/24/08 9:31:24PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

your point about being skinny is moot.

Besides, you must have entirely missed the point of my post (and it was pretty clear). Being fat has little to do with what I posted.
BDON911
11/25/08 12:54:16PM

Posted by loller90278

let's not lie, we'd all smash that girl in the pink from that angle.

I like the cut of your jib
Pookie
11/25/08 8:35:56PM

Posted by BDON911

Posted by loller90278

is that a circumcision joke?

haggiswashere
11/28/08 1:54:12AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by BDON911

Posted by loller90278

is that a circumcision joke?

oh my god i just woke up my girlfriend because i laughed so friggin hard
Pages: 1 [2]