Should there be badges for pro and amature fighters?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Should there be badges for pro and amature fighters?
Kracker_Jap
2/16/08 6:13:21PM
I was wondering if there are any pros that post here in MMAplayground

and wonder if there is should they have a special badge??

and the same commits on amatures too....

Also mods Ithink it would be cool to add on our profiles our highest rank for the game and money

I mean I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get 1st but I have got 7th (in the secondary league)
Kpro
2/16/08 10:06:56PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Also mods Ithink it would be cool to add on our profiles our highest rank for the game and money

I mean I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get 1st but I have got 7th (in the secondary league)

Use your signature to showcase your amazing triumphs and conquests.
Svartorm
2/17/08 3:05:47AM
There are a few pros on here, but they seem to want to stay on the down-low.
ufcboss
2/18/08 6:23:16AM
I would bet that there is a few, Every interview of a fighter, ref or anyone big in MMA always say something like "I found that out on the net" So I have been wondering if any BIG NAME fighter have accounts here, Just lie about names and stuff, Not hard.
madmarck
2/18/08 4:09:38PM

Posted by ufcboss

I would bet that there is a few, Every interview of a fighter, ref or anyone big in MMA always say something like "I found that out on the net" So I have been wondering if any BIG NAME fighter have accounts here, Just lie about names and stuff, Not hard.

Well How would be even know?
Kracker_Jap
2/19/08 12:45:47AM

Posted by ufcboss

The thing is you don't need an acount to look at sherdog, MMA weekly, MMAMania or here on the playground.

I think badges for the pros an amatures would be a good idea
CornishMMA
2/19/08 10:27:12AM
Yeah i like the idea as well - for fighters who want them