"The Baddest Man on the Planet Paints his Toenails Pink"

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » "The Baddest Man on the Planet Paints his Toenails Pink"
Violentcuv
5/14/07 2:33:37PM
Well at least they gave him credit for being the baddest man on the planet...

Wheter thats true or not.....................
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
the-james
5/14/07 3:49:53PM
He does paint his toenails but im not sure about the sound of music thing
AdamG
5/14/07 3:57:52PM
It's all in the ESPN article with Chuck. Good stuff, but they don't discuss any other fighters other than Rampage and Ortiz (lame).
fedorwins1
5/14/07 4:03:47PM
I always found it weird that he listens to country not rock......
pv3Hpv3p
5/14/07 5:07:47PM

Posted by AdamG

It's all in the ESPN article with Chuck. Good stuff, but they don't discuss any other fighters other than Rampage and Ortiz (lame).

It's what I expected from the article, afterall it was an article on Chuck Liddell, not MMA or even UFC... I thought it was written really well myself.
GabeArizona
5/14/07 5:52:20PM

MTV News ran a quick newsbit about Tito and Chuck's music of choice before thw December fight and most of Chuck's musical taste was old punk i.e Suicidal Tendancies.
JimiMak
5/14/07 9:54:32PM
Neither would surprise me w/ him. They are opposites, but they're not, they're both very rootsy, and in SloTown you get a weird mix of hippie country and punk. I would imagine a local fighter might like all but the hippie (or that too)
FrankDukes
5/14/07 10:17:59PM
He just wants someone to say something, I know people like that.. They wear tight pants and have mohawks and just wish someone will start some shit.
Ultimate_fighter
5/14/07 10:37:27PM
THEY SPELLED HIS GOD DAMN NAME WRONG! WTF?!? CHUCK LIDELL? 2 D's AIN'T IT!
shackle
5/14/07 10:45:47PM
Does it really matter that much? Don't get too worked up about it hehe.

LRN2TURNOFFCAPS :)

Yeah kinda weird for ESPN to have a type O though. So would seeing Chuck with pink toes hehe.

I seen the MTV thing too he was listing mostly to rock, and some country music.

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

THEY SPELLED HIS GOD DAMN NAME WRONG! WTF?!? CHUCK LIDELL? 2 D's AIN'T IT!

Believe-in-judo81
5/14/07 11:05:33PM

Posted by GabeArizona

MTV News ran a quick newsbit about Tito and Chuck's music of choice before thw December fight and most of Chuck's musical taste was old punk i.e Suicidal Tendancies.

^ Hehe for sure man, if you're going to sport the 'hawk you HAVE to give the Punk rock some love.;)

And though I don't buy the baddest man and the planet bit You can't deny the tear chuck has been on lately, or the fact that he will undoubtedly retire as one of the most popular (and bankable) fighters in the early history of this still young sport.

War Iceman, and give the fans and Rampage a good fight. ( that you hopefully lose so I don't get mercilessly teased by the guys for backing the other guy)
rameydl8
5/15/07 10:09:23AM
even if he does hes still a beast