The badass dialogue scenes from TV and film thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The badass dialogue scenes from TV and film thread.
Believe-in-judo81
4/1/09 5:26:01AM
Self explanatory this one is friends, let me start us off with a bit of the Incomparable Alan Ford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xByF-3twHFQ

This is Alan at his absolute best, playing the type of character he got typecast as for a reason, because he's amazing at it. The bit from 1:20 is absolute gold, great quotable there.

Come on then, share yours as well.
Jimbo
4/1/09 5:41:42AM
not so much "badass" as it it just plain awesome but this is one of, if not my all time favourite quote from a movie.

"Heroes get remembered but legends never die"

from The Sandlot i watch this movie about 10 times every year
king_katool
4/1/09 6:31:25AM
the baddest movie scene ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5_43Vx_sPc&feature=related
emfleek
4/1/09 9:11:45AM

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that sh*t for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf*cker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some sh*t this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that sh*t ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.
KaibaThedon
4/1/09 12:29:03PM
A Census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti... SLURPPPPPP
Wolfenstein
4/1/09 2:58:11PM
I'm Your Huckleberry.

Why Johnny Ringo you look like somebody just walked over your grave.

NA Fight's not with you Holiday.

I beg to differ sir. We started a game we never got to finish, play for blood remember.

I was just fooling around.

I wasn't. And this time it's legal.

All right lunger lets do it.

Come on, come on , come on Johnny.

Pow!

Your no daisy, your no daisy at all.
Playground_Samurai
4/1/09 3:20:14PM
Marv from Sin City could fill this thread up.

Marv: It wasn't you losers who killed Goldie. The guy who did that knew what he was doing. Still, you got to have something to tell me. Like who it was who sent you.
[Marv pistol whips him]
Marv: [pause]
Marv: I don't hear you giving me any name, jerk. Guess when I shot you in the belly, I aimed a little too high.
[shoots him in the crotch]
Marv: You keep holding out on me like this, and I'm going to have to get really nasty.

Marv: I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him.

Priest: ...ask yourself if that corpse of a slut is worth dying for.
Marv: Worth dying for.
[shoots priest]
Marv: Worth killing for.
[shoots him again]
Marv: Worth going to hell for.
[shoots him again]
Marv: Amen.
CwB
4/1/09 7:33:18PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Why Johnny Ringo you look like somebody just walked over your grave.

NA Fight's not with you Holiday.

I beg to differ sir. We started a game we never got to finish, play for blood remember.

I was just fooling around.

I wasn't. And this time it's legal.

All right lunger lets do it.

Come on, come on , come on Johnny.

Pow!

Your no daisy, your no daisy at all.

to continue the awesome Doc Holiday quotes

not exact but something like this

-your so drunk your probably seein double

Doc- I got two guns ,one for each of ya

Doc Holiday

Edit: I'm your Huckleberry
breakdown5
4/2/09 1:57:20AM
"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.............BANG BANG."