MORE BAD NEWS

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » MORE BAD NEWS
loller90278
6/22/07 5:25:35PM
TRY TO LOOK UP PRIDE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.. THEY'VE BEEN TAKIN DOWN BY PRIDE FC WORLDWIDE!! THATS HOW U KNOW FERTITTAS ARE IN CHARGEEEEEEEEEE
cincyassasin
6/22/07 5:33:14PM
Man that sucks.
MisFiT
6/22/07 5:40:46PM
Yeah, they deleted my account and Highlights of Shogun and Arona. And I'm pissed.
richieb19
6/22/07 5:49:02PM
You guys need to learn to use veoh.com and dailymotion.com...

I used veoh.com to upload every Shamrock fight, and it gives me the option to syndicate every video to youtube if I chose...
madmarck
6/22/07 6:31:33PM

Posted by loller90278

TRY TO LOOK UP PRIDE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.. THEY'VE BEEN TAKIN DOWN BY PRIDE FC WORLDWIDE!! THATS HOW U KNOW FERTITTAS ARE IN CHARGEEEEEEEEEE

Well. I think that was a KO we all saw coming. Zuffa never allowed UFC videos or WEC videos to be posted on Youtube. So why would they allow Pride videos to remain on there? It is a very good business decision. They should however contract out a highlight maker and post some of their own coporate videos on there. That way people could view a bit of Zuffa MMA for free.
Rush
6/22/07 10:28:05PM
The Prid3e lagacy DVDs offered a lot of fights for little money. I just hope they keep bringing them out now that you know who is running the show.

Regarding Dana White's comments about 'internet idiots'. Was this a legit comment or just heresay? The thread was deleted before I could find out.