UFC 'Bad Boy' Recites Tale of Drug Use

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 'Bad Boy' Recites Tale of Drug Use
zephead
9/13/07 3:05:51PM
Ultimate Fighting Championship notable Tito Ortiz, who recited his own hard luck story, gave drug court graduates a bit of advice at the annual graduation dinner Friday night: "I look in the mirror before I go to bed at night, and I respect myself, and I know each one of you can do the same."

LINK
loonytnt
9/13/07 5:52:57PM
wow i didnt know that about tito, i guess theres a about someone doesnt know about someone, i hope tito beats evans
moosejaw
9/13/07 6:16:04PM
Don't let Tito fool you.

I had the unfortunate incident of running into him in Cabo a few years back and the guy was on "E" and all coked up. What an absolute bullshitter.

After reading this I want Evans to destroy him more than ever.

nubby
9/13/07 7:49:02PM

Posted by moosejaw

Don't let Tito fool you.

I had the unfortunate incident of running into him in Cabo a few years back and the guy was on "E" and all coked up. What an absolute bullshitter.

When was this?
wapttn
9/13/07 8:41:52PM

Posted by moosejaw

Don't let Tito fool you.

something tells me that this is bs.. first of all this isnt the first that i've heard of this story, and when someone turns their life around like that and dedicates themselves to something where they need to take incredible care of their body.. they dont load it with junk like that. Second of all he's not stupid enough to do something like that and risk failing a drug test and destroying all he's accomplished since.

I used to be a big tito fan when he was ****** shit up, but since then he's gotten soft.. but i'd rather cheer for a soft tito then a boring rashad. GO TITO!
moosejaw
9/14/07 12:04:04PM
What? Why would I lie, and where have you hear MY story before?

This is a direct quote:

"I'm so coked out right now and on "E", I don't even remember last night. But you can tell your friend(who was me) I am going to crush his ******* bones."

This was Feb. 2005...right before spring break...at Squid Row.

We partied with him one night, had a few drinks...great time. A couple nights later, we ran into him and he wanted to kill me, and there was no stopping him, thats how ****** up he was.

I was lucky enough that a chick came from across the room and started making out with him...this is WHILE he began jumping up and down in the bar, in the space his friends cleared for us to fight.

This is a no BS story, and to those who think it is, I dont give a shit. I was scared shitless.

kofranklin
9/14/07 12:45:18PM

Posted by moosejaw

What? Why would I lie, and where have you hear MY story before?

This is a direct quote:

"I'm so coked out right now and on "E", I don't even remember last night. But you can tell your friend(who was me) I am going to crush his ******* bones."

This was Feb. 2005...right before spring break...at Squid Row.

We partied with him one night, had a few drinks...great time. A couple nights later, we ran into him and he wanted to kill me, and there was no stopping him, thats how ****** up he was.

I was lucky enough that a chick came from across the room and started making out with him...this is WHILE he began jumping up and down in the bar, in the space his friends cleared for us to fight.

This is a no BS story, and to those who think it is, I dont give a shit. I was scared shitless.

ahahahahahahahaha. he would have whooped your ass.
moosejaw
9/14/07 1:33:11PM
You think?

I think I admitted this with the "I was scared shitless." comment.

I am pretty confident that he would have whooped the majority of peoples asses...and he was messes up seriously.

I noticed he didn't mention this during his speech.
Vietnamese_Guy
9/14/07 4:41:58PM
stab him next time, you would be doing the LWH division a favor...