Bad Blood

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bad Blood
RhythmAndStyle
1/11/09 6:43:37PM
so i just got done watchin the count-down to UFC 93..and the part that caught my attention was the hype for the Shogun vs Coleman match..i knew bout the brawl that broke out..and all the sh*t-talkin goin on with HammerHouse and Chuteboxe..but the really interestin part in the hype was when Coleman said it was his technique and skill that won that match..to me that wasn't skill or anythin close to technique..that was just luck that Shogun arm broke..hopefully Shogun at 100% and ready to put an end to Coleman..on another note durnin the brawl that happened in the ring..Coleman also said that Wandy came into the ring but somehow got thrown on the ground..and he could tell that Wandy wanted to kill him but couldn't since Coleman was steppin on his neck..and he was talkin all this sh*t to Wandy and Ninja Rua in the locker room..i also wouldn't mind seein Wandy vs Coleman in the future..Shogun over Coleman via submission...
Bobby-B-Bonkers
1/11/09 6:55:01PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

so i just got done watchin the count-down to UFC 93..and the part that caught my attention was the hype for the Shogun vs Coleman match..i knew bout the brawl that broke out..and all the sh*t-talkin goin on with HammerHouse and Chuteboxe..but the really interestin part in the hype was when Coleman said it was his technique and skill that won that match..to me that wasn't skill or anythin close to technique..that was just luck that Shogun arm broke..

I understand what you are saying here. Let me see if I can clarify. I thought Coleman said it was a move or action that Coleman did/executed that forced the situation that caused Shogun's arm to break. Basically, he's saying if he never attempted to take Shogun down, he wouldn't broke his arm. Therefore, Coleman is taking the credit for the arm break.

4 the record; I pick Shogun by 1st round sub!

I love playing devil's advocate.
Franklinfan47
1/12/09 11:33:07AM
I just watched countdown to ufc 93 the other day and was surprised to see how intense this rivalry was as well. I didn't know both camps got into a tussel their first fight. Hopefully will make for a good rematch.

The funniest part is when Coleman was like, "I never stomped anyones head", then they show footage from pride of him after the fight laughing with his buddies saying ," Wanderlei came after me so I threw him down and stomped his head!".
RhythmAndStyle
1/12/09 2:47:40PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

I just watched countdown to ufc 93 the other day and was surprised to see how intense this rivalry was as well. I didn't know both camps got into a tussel their first fight. Hopefully will make for a good rematch.

The funniest part is when Coleman was like, "I never stomped anyones head", then they show footage from pride of him after the fight laughing with his buddies saying ," Wanderlei came after me so I threw him down and stomped his head!".

hahaha..yea at first Coleman said that not in his nature to step on someone head..but in the locker-room he was sayin that he stepped on Wandy neck so Wandy couldn't get up...
aaa9erh8er
1/12/09 3:37:34PM
i remeber watching that fight. i hope shogun wins he was gonna win last time but shit happens.
WAR CHUTEBOX()even tho the ruas dont train there no more)
higdon10
1/12/09 4:03:00PM
I hope that Shogun destroys Coleman.
Gweedo
1/12/09 5:30:03PM
seems lately x - ChuteBox guys r not doing so well
cmill21
1/12/09 5:54:18PM

Posted by Gweedo

seems lately x - ChuteBox guys r not doing so well

Yeah Anderson is having a ton of trouble.
casey64
1/12/09 6:24:50PM

Posted by higdon10

I hope that Shogun destroys Coleman.

He will.
bls1919
1/12/09 7:41:39PM
Doesn't Anderson train at Blackhouse with the NOG brothers? Oh yeah Shogun wins via arm bar.
Bobby-B-Bonkers
1/12/09 10:29:04PM

Posted by bls1919

Doesn't Anderson train at Blackhouse with the NOG brothers? Oh yeah Shogun wins via arm bar.

yeah why?
Pookie
1/13/09 1:12:01AM

Posted by bls1919

He used to train at chuteboxe, which is why it was brought up. And yeah he does train with the nog brothers.