Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms
FastKnockout
5/27/12 2:26:34AM
Something involving Jason"Mayhem" Miller happened backstage after his fight against C.B. Dollaway at UFC 146. The details are not out yet, but the repercussions are already beginning to roll in.

The press conference seemed as if it was business as usual this time around, but several odd beats were dropped - including the announcements of the "Of The Night" awards. Dana White then let loose a very tasty nugget of information regarding what happened to the outlandish host of MTV's Bully Beatdown, Mayhem Miller.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
5/27/12 2:31:26AM
Don't see why he wouldn't be cut just on performance along w/o whatever incident.

They were talking about cutting him after the Bisping fight, don't see why he would have gotten another shot anyway.

Although w/o whatever incident he may not have been cut this exact day.
jae_1833
5/27/12 2:33:23AM
Meh....didnt Mayhem say if he lost to CB he didnt belong in the UFC anyways?
FastKnockout
5/27/12 2:33:40AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Don't see why he wouldn't be cut just on performance along w/o whatever incident.

They were talking about cutting him after the Bisping fight, don't see why he would have gotten another shot anyway.

Rumor is he tried to start up something with Dollaway's cornermen.
DrivenDavies15
5/27/12 3:26:59AM

Posted by jae_1833

Meh....didnt Mayhem say if he lost to CB he didnt belong in the UFC anyways?

He said he would retire! lol, well see if he stays true to that
pmoney
5/27/12 7:24:43AM
I'm embarrassed for having picked Miller. He literally looked like one of the worst fighters I had ever seen against Bisping.
kopower
5/27/12 7:37:26AM

Posted by pmoney

I'm embarrassed for having picked Miller. He literally looked like one of the worst fighters I had ever seen against Bisping.

I'm not. I think I would have been more embarrassed picking Dolloway. Miller rocked him twice. I think the fight would have been much different if Miller had two good knees. Plus, CB couldn't even finish Miller. I know Jason is tough, but cmon, CB didn't look good either.
jjeans
5/27/12 7:37:34AM
If Santiago was cut with loses to 2 top 10 fighters on his UFC comeback it would have been disgraceful to see Miller not get cut especially after absolutely appalling prrformances
GettinsomeBas
5/27/12 8:15:59AM
I really want to root for Mayhem but he looked terrible. ... literally yelling at my tv telling him not to chase C.B.
jlock003
5/27/12 9:31:19AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by pmoney

I'm not. I think I would have been more embarrassed picking Dolloway. Miller rocked him twice. I think the fight would have been much different if Miller had two good knees. Plus, CB couldn't even finish Miller. I know Jason is tough, but cmon, CB didn't look good either.

He is really tough but Bisping got the stoppage. Meyham wasn't acting like it didn't hurt when Bisping was hitting him on the ground. CB has to get some GnP power quickly. I agree with you though, Miller clearly looked like his knee was bothering him, and by bothering him I mean buckling when he put pressure on it. Combine that with the fact that CB is a tremendous wrestler and it made Miller a bad pick. All things equal I think Meyham would have beaten CB pretty easily.
emfleek
5/27/12 9:43:38AM

Posted by jlock003

Meyham wasn't acting like it didn't hurt when Bisping was hitting him on the ground.

You're right...he did it when Bisping had him pinned up (and was unloading on him) against the cage. He dropped his hands on purpose and let Bisping punch him at will. It's what he does when he knows he's out of a fight...he tries to entertain.
prozacnation1978
5/27/12 10:13:45AM
Pretty embarrassing performance.
I was wearing the dudes shirt last night.
Wish I wore hardy instead.

I am not suprised at all he got cut.
JoeWarren33
5/27/12 10:46:52AM
His biggest problem is his conditioning. The guy rocked CB twice and looked to have made a great comeback. But with his knee and his horrible conditioning, it is time for Mayhem to hang em up. I think some of you need to show him a little love, the guy was great in his prime. He made us laugh, many times, and has been a great entertainment icon in the MMA world.
shaneTpain
5/27/12 11:08:48AM
Somewhere a long the way, Mayhem pissed off the wrong voodoo practitioner & in turn got cursed with the inability to win a fight in the UFC.
I'll always be a fan but mannn... lastnight was gut wrenching!
CB Dollaway... REALLY MAYHEM!!!? CB DOLLAWAYYYYY!!!
JoeWarren33
5/27/12 11:20:34AM

What is wrong with C.B Dolloway?
sparky
5/27/12 12:40:26PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

PPL hate the Doberman and I think it has something to do with his hair lip

I love CB im glad he beat Mayhem
tallica62
5/27/12 1:14:21PM
Miller came real close to finishing CB in the first round due to the Noogie Submission...
Twenty20Dollars
5/27/12 1:26:27PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Rumor is he tried to start up something with Dollaway's cornermen.

Oh, I thought maybe he tried to fight Arianny and even she beat him. ha
Aether
5/27/12 2:16:41PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by JoeWarren33

PPL hate the Doberman and I think it has something to do with his hair lip

I love CB im glad he beat Mayhem

It's "hare" lip, like a rabbit, and CB doesn't have one. Hare lip is a term for a cleft palate, which is when the bones in the roof of your mouth don't fuse together properly, and your upper lip doesn't form properly as a result. The left and right side are split by a gap, like a rabbit or a cat.

Also, I think people mostly don't like CB because of his attitude on TUF, which was unjustifiably arrogant for someone who wound up getting submitted twice by a kickboxer with no pro fights.
sparky
5/27/12 3:50:37PM
Kickboxer with a black belt in sambo
hashyandy4
5/27/12 7:20:24PM
I really like Mayhem out of the ring, but his last 2 fights here UGLY. He should prolly get cut either way
Boo_Radley21
5/28/12 2:27:16PM
What did he do even