The Baby Face Assasin now a free agent

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » The Baby Face Assasin now a free agent
EEKS
7/7/07 7:51:02AM
Here is Barnett's myspace blog regarding his status as a fighter and what his plans are for his future, hopefully he signs with zuffa.
Link
zephead
7/7/07 9:41:58AM
I hope the UFC signs him. I'm a big fan of his.
InkedUp
7/7/07 10:17:24AM
I know that where ever he may end up, they are going to be lucky because he always has exciting fights.
Manfred
7/7/07 12:16:44PM
Isn't there a new Japanese promotion that's kind of like Pancrese that he's going to be involved in?

He didn't mention it but I thought I saw him talking about it in an interview on Bas' new site
richieb19
7/7/07 12:21:42PM

Posted by Manfred

Isn't there a new Japanese promotion that's kind of like Pancrese that he's going to be involved in?

He didn't mention it but I thought I saw him talking about it in an interview on Bas' new site

|He said he wanted to defend his King of Pancrase belt sometime soon...
AmericanFighterAce
7/7/07 2:56:31PM
Barnett is a great fighter, I would love to see him in the UFC once again, I really would love to see Couture/Barnett brawl.
madmarck
7/8/07 7:43:03PM

Posted by zephead

Anyone else wanna see Barnett/Nog 3 the rubber match????
Not to mention Josh could have a rematch with Randy.
I think if Barnett signs with anyone besides Zuffa right now he wont be fighting top 10 guys for a while.
ultimatefighter33
7/8/07 9:16:51PM
Josh Barnett would kick some major ass in the ufc he is a former heavyweight champ and i would like to see him fight tim sylvia or brandon the truth vera he would be a great addition to the heavyweight division
gutoo
7/8/07 10:20:42PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by zephead

Anyone else wanna see Barnett/Nog 3 the rubber match????
Not to mention Josh could have a rematch with Randy.
I think if Barnett signs with anyone besides Zuffa right now he wont be fighting top 10 guys for a while.

rubber match? this guys are funny
barnett said that he wants to fight in japan so...