AWOL Playground Members/Posters...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » AWOL Playground Members/Posters...
emfleek
8/18/08 11:29:08AM
rcg916
tuvok500

Anyone know why they've pretty much disappeared from the forums?

Am I missing someone else who's been gone for a while? Besides those we know who are banned...
Rush
8/18/08 11:37:08AM
RCG decided to post elsewhere because of all the crap being posted here at one time.

Tuvok is banned from the forums.
emfleek
8/18/08 11:38:28AM

Posted by Rush

RCG decided to post elsewhere because of all the crap being posted here at one time.

Tuvok is banned from the forums.

Hopefully RCG comes back. I liked the guy.

As for Tuvok...I had no clue he was banned from posting. Is this a perma-ban?
Darnok
8/18/08 1:16:43PM
I miss Tuvok and Wapptn.

I really miss reading what Wapptn has to say. He is very smart and doesn't get into the hating you see so much on this site.

Aaronno9
8/18/08 1:56:19PM
Tuvoks just banned for the whole fight camp arguments that happened a while back, same as cornishmma i think. I dont think is a permaban though.
Rush
8/18/08 2:52:07PM

Posted by emfleek

Hopefully RCG comes back. I liked the guy.

As for Tuvok...I had no clue he was banned from posting. Is this a perma-ban?

Unless someone can talk RCG into it, I highly doubt it. I sent him a PM a while ago and never got a response.

As for Tuvok. I was under the impression that he is banned from posting in the forums permanently.
Rush
8/18/08 2:53:27PM

Posted by Darnok

I miss Tuvok and Wapptn.

wapttn is still active and logged in today. Maybe he'll read this and post.
hotrodttt
8/18/08 3:14:46PM
Madmarck is gone and he was a Top Poster, I think he just doesn't log in anymore
Svartorm
8/18/08 3:17:47PM
Madmarck is temporarily without reliable internet access, which is why hes no longer a mod and doesn't come around too often. Hopefully he'll be living somewhere with internet in the next few months though.
loller90278
8/18/08 3:33:35PM
i miss sickrickkk
hotrodttt
8/18/08 3:45:45PM

Posted by Svartorm

Madmarck is temporarily without reliable internet access, which is why hes no longer a mod and doesn't come around too often. Hopefully he'll be living somewhere with internet in the next few months though.

What about richieb19, What's the Story with him
Darnok
8/18/08 3:49:13PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Darnok

I miss Tuvok and Wapptn.

wapttn is still active and logged in today. Maybe he'll read this and post.

He is still arround but has decided to take some time off from posting. Too bad they were always good posts.
Playground_Samurai
8/18/08 5:12:09PM
Stickan hasn't posted in a while. He was always good to have around the forums.
hotrodttt
8/18/08 5:21:18PM

Posted by gspfan

Stickan hasn't posted in a while. He was always good to have around the forums.

Oh Yeah, that Dude was Hella Cool
Rush
8/18/08 5:52:46PM
Stikan still logs in and makes picks. I guess he wanted to avoid the forums.
zephead
8/18/08 6:18:47PM
Some people just get sick and tired of the immaturity thats goes on. I am a member of a couple of websites and I don't post on them anymore. The big reason that keeps me here is, I'm a MOD, I can get rid of the crap. I know people come on here to to talk a little MMA, make picks and wagers but in the process they have to wade through Camp wars, fighter bashing and flame wars. Some people can deal with it others just leave
Kracker_Jap
8/18/08 7:40:05PM

Posted by zephead

Some people just get sick and tired of the immaturity thats goes on. I am a member of a couple of websites and I don't post on them anymore. The big reason that keeps me here is, I'm a MOD, I can get rid of the crap. I know people come on here to to talk a little MMA, make picks and wagers but in the process they have to wade through Camp wars, fighter bashing and flame wars. Some people can deal with it others just leave

Some people like they're kitchen hot and others leave....
juanez13
8/18/08 10:36:11PM
Yea I think Tuvok got a similar Ban to Cornish (if not exactly the same), Cornish is perma-Banned from the forums and can't PM anymore, but is still able to do everything else. Too bad, both Tuvok and Cornish were great posters, aside from their notorious camp "wars", which were cool, except I guess some people cant handle a little trash talking/competition and take it too far...
Rush
8/19/08 10:13:32AM
Tuvok is on a 3 month ban, which lasts a little under two more months.
papercut
8/20/08 8:22:51PM
Jeffanori-Gomi, where'd he disappear to? I looked at his profile. hes been gone for almost a year.
jiujitsufreak74
8/20/08 8:33:30PM
is Cornish really permanently banned? that sux
zephead
8/20/08 9:44:21PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

is Cornish really permanently banned? that sux

Forever and ever
ncordless
8/21/08 6:21:48AM

Posted by papercut

Jeffanori-Gomi, where'd he disappear to? I looked at his profile. hes been gone for almost a year.

Old school.
Rush
8/21/08 10:53:54AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by papercut

Old school.

I think Jeff was my first prop.

scrap that he was second.
papercut
9/22/08 6:11:59PM
sorry to bump an old thread but just remembered that I haven't seen rcg916 hasn't posted in a really long time too.
emfleek
9/23/08 9:40:57AM

Posted by papercut

sorry to bump an old thread but just remembered that I haven't seen rcg916 hasn't posted in a really long time too.

...and that sucks. He was one of the coolest mofo's on the forums.