Awkward Public Situations

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Awkward Public Situations
« Previous Page
bigbubbano23
12/3/08 8:42:39PM
one that gets me is when your driving and you look over at the person driving next to you and thier looking right back. it just feel wierd.

when movie people ask you for a donation to the save a small child from dying fundraiser. which is usually after they charge you $10 to see the movie.
Rush
12/3/08 9:25:38PM
farting in an elevator when there is only one other person in there with you.

I agree about the God bless you sneezing thing. I don't expect people to say it for me. I say "excuse me" when I sneeze because I am causing a disturbance, but I feel it is unnecessary that someone says God bless you, then I have to say thank you. It seems like a lot of wasted energy because of a sneeze. However, if you don't say bless you or thank you, you look like an ass.

Not that this one happened more than once, but I was playing hockey and my goalie was a girl. She made a save and I went to retrieve the ball from her catcher's mit and ended up groping her in the process. I don't know if she noticed, but I felt awkward thinking that she might have thought that I copped a feel on purpose.
cowcatcher
12/4/08 8:22:38AM

Posted by Rush

Not that this one happened more than once, but I was playing hockey and my goalie was a girl. She made a save and I went to retrieve the ball from her catcher's mit and ended up groping her in the process. I don't know if she noticed, but I felt awkward thinking that she might have thought that I copped a feel on purpose.

you sly boots
SmileR
12/4/08 6:50:09PM
When you go to grab a bottle of water or milk in the supermarket and someone goes for the same one! I always cave and do the "oh no, you have it!" I'm such a pussy

Also when you go the bathroom and wash your hands but the taps are so dam powerful you get back spray and it looks like you dribbled down your pants. I hate that!
emfleek
12/5/08 9:10:08AM

Posted by SmileR

Also when you go the bathroom and wash your hands but the taps are so dam powerful you get back spray and it looks like you dribbled down your pants. I hate that!

Good call!
Svartorm
12/8/08 9:49:05PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by dannyfrank

when you poop your pants and vomit while taking the SAT. now thats awkward

that didnt actually happen to me, just somebody that my teacher told me about. how sad

in my defense i just ate a huge burrito, and when i looked at the dots i filled in it had made a picture of rosie odonnell naked.

Wow, then you have quite the imagination!

He just sees what he wants to see.
GrandMaster313
12/8/08 10:25:38PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

the good old fashion walking in the hallway straight at someone and you both move to the same direction. then you wind up looking like two mimes doing a street performance. to avoid this i just walk through people. if you're in my way, i'll move you out

Lol in high school we would do the madden spin move to avoid this awkward situation...a buddy of mine created a new one when he spun directly into the hot new teacher, said he grabbed a boob but I don't believe him.

u know when i was in highschool as a joke i would wait for someone to open the door when i was walking behind them. then wait for them to open the door and place my foot in front to stop the door and fake it like they opened the door in my face!!!. it was funny!!!
cowcatcher
12/9/08 8:27:54AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by warglory

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by dannyfrank

when you poop your pants and vomit while taking the SAT. now thats awkward

that didnt actually happen to me, just somebody that my teacher told me about. how sad

in my defense i just ate a huge burrito, and when i looked at the dots i filled in it had made a picture of rosie odonnell naked.

Wow, then you have quite the imagination!

He just sees what he wants to see.

its true....its all true....you leave the camp then expose me to the rest of the site, i knew this would happen
roadking95th
12/23/08 10:24:47PM
Two of my friends and I were at a party in college. My one friend vaguely knew someone there, but basically we were outsiders and everyone else knew each other. Good looking chick after good looking chick start walking down these basement steps. The fifth one starts down and you see little black shoes with a gold buckle and short heels. The some black stockings. Then my friend, Dave, says rather loudly "check out those legs, let's see the ass!" You guessed it, it was a guy. Granted, he was the one who said it, but I was the stranger with the weird stranger
Hendo67
12/23/08 11:48:19PM
2 years ago at a Halloween Party, safe to say i was tipsy.

Anyways, it was in my friends garage, which was pretty big...held like 50/60 people no problem.
I ventured outside for a nice leak, i look to my left and see a cop car. A lady cop, i might add.
She says "sir, put that away"...i look at her, not even caring and continue to go...she gets out of her car, i say "OK, OK, fine...just let me top it off..."

big_timmy
12/24/08 12:06:48AM
Was at my mates place with a few people round, most who i had never met before. This hot chick says to her friend next to her, kinda loudly "do you see anything wrong with my face?" and i looked to my mate and said quietly (or so i thought) "yeah, you got a ****** hole in your head" cause she had a scar on her forehead. And then she heard me, looked at me, and storms off crying.

turns out she has a broken neck, and had to have a neck brace and halo screwed into her head and shit. Safe to say i felt the right asshole.

We're all good now though.

Another is when you see someone in the street, and you know them and you walk past and they're like "hey mate, how ya doing" and i say good mate, yourself?, and keep walking, but they've stopepd ready for a conversation.

Another is represented well in thsi video.

Door holding distances
Playground_Samurai
12/24/08 2:16:22AM
About few months back, me and a couple buddies were heading to a party and had to make a stop at a gas station to pick up some beer on the way. Right as we were walking in this girl was walkking out of the bathroom. My buddy made a disgusted look on his face, grabbed his nose, and said ewww, what'd you do? Poop? Everybody in the gas station busted up while she just stood there stunned for 4 or 5 seconds then hurried out looking very embarrassed. Pretty awkward for her.
kris_ericson
12/26/08 1:00:16AM
everytime there is an awkward silence, another gay baby is born!
Pages: 1 [2]