MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Avatar Betting
SpiderSilva
6/8/08 7:14:16PM
So I tried an Avatar bet and the person whimped out this is now twice this has happened I had the perfect Avatar and these people can handle the lose so I just was wondering if this happen to anyone else before
iwannabesedated
6/8/08 7:31:05PM
Just post the names of who they were.

So in the future no one makes bets with them...That and we can call them pussies for not man-ing up.
wolfman
6/8/08 7:31:17PM
Dude that's weak, I followed through when I lost a bet. Two in a row huh, that's not cool at all
wolfman
6/8/08 7:32:28PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Just post the names of who they were.

So in the future no one makes bets with them...That and we can call them pussies for not man-ing up.

Yeah, and MAYBE they'll finally man up....
juanez13
6/8/08 7:36:55PM

Posted by wolfman

Dude that's weak, I followed through when I lost a bet. Two in a row huh, that's not cool at all

Did you Happen to loose to GSPfan?, cus he told me he is 2-0(me being one) in avy bets against the Army!....nways as you can see i Lost the bet! (damn you dean for stopping Vera early!)....

but yea sucks when people dont follow through, curious to know are they frequent posters???...
Aaronno9
6/8/08 7:37:00PM
Yup, just post the name then we call all heckle them for you till they man up . I mean, i was the proud owner of a vagina till last night, and ive seen worse but its lame to not do it.
wolfman
6/8/08 7:40:39PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by wolfman

Did you Happen to loose to GSPfan?, cus he told me he is 2-0(me being one) in avy bets against the Army!....nways as you can see i Lost the bet! (damn you dean for stopping Vera early!)....

but yea sucks when people dont follow through, curious to know are they frequent posters???...

Nah, lost to Cwall33....Hmmm, wonder who else he got in the Army?

Yeah, are they frequent posters? If not, then it really wouldn't be a big deal for them for obvious reasons....

EDIT: 1500 posts!! Woo! I am on this site way too much.
iwannabesedated
6/8/08 7:44:47PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Yup, just post the name then we call all heckle them for you till they man up . I mean, i was the proud owner of a vagina till last night, and ive seen worse but its lame to not do it.

You must really miss your vagina.....That was probably the first time you ever touched one. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Aaronno9
6/8/08 7:46:49PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by Aaronno9

You must really miss your vagina.....That was probably the first time you ever touched one. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The first, 10th, and 100th. I kinda miss it now is gone
juanez13
6/8/08 7:56:52PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

Posted by wolfman

Nah, lost to Cwall33....Hmmm, wonder who else he got in the Army?

Yeah, are they frequent posters? If not, then it really wouldn't be a big deal for them for obvious reasons....

EDIT: 1500 posts!! Woo! I am on this site way too much.

Congrats......Dont know about you, But this When i work im always on this site
DiabloFreak56
6/8/08 9:06:40PM
dude thats gay i went along with mine. as you can see
dannyfrank
6/8/08 9:30:16PM
i hate it when people make bets that they dont follow through with
SpiderSilva
6/8/08 10:22:51PM
oh MMA brother I have been sent a PM stating that he will put up this wonderful avatar that I have selected for him I will not name him do to the respect I will have for him having this till the good ol 4th of July

But keep an eye out for this
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
holt8081
6/9/08 12:19:07AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

oh MMA brother I have been sent a PM stating that he will put up this wonderful avatar that I have selected for him I will not name him do to the respect I will have for him having this till the good ol 4th of July

oohh thats great
bigbubbano23
6/9/08 2:00:01PM
that one is devistating!!!
dannyfrank
6/9/08 2:47:12PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

ouch. thats pretty brutal
The_Italian_Stallion
6/9/08 3:37:13PM
It's not that bad... I don't really care that much... my last one was Rich Franklin so it's not that big of change... just kidding... no seriously kidding. Rich is one of my favorite fighters.