UFC 86 Avatar bets

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » UFC 86 Avatar bets
xposipx
6/10/08 12:36:36PM
Since the last person who lost to me won't respond to me or accept the loss of the bet I want to do another one for UFC 86. About a month of an avatar seems fair to me.

Guys I'll bet on:

Almeida, Koscheck, Cole Miller.

If none of those get any interest I'll do a bet on Aurelio.

Updates: Melvin Guillard too!
89vision
6/10/08 12:43:48PM

Posted by xposipx

Since the last person who lost to me won't respond to me or accept the loss of the bet I want to do another one for UFC 86. About a month of an avatar seems fair to me.

Guys I'll bet on:

I'll take Aurelio or Koscheck
SmileR
6/10/08 12:45:17PM

Posted by xposipx

Guys I'll bet on:

Name an shame my good man! Name and shame!
bullettdodger
6/10/08 12:54:18PM

Posted by xposipx

Guys I'll bet on:

Who is the loser who wouldn't sack up man?
xposipx
6/10/08 2:13:11PM
Haha, I named him a few threads down but another time can't hurt since he's logged on quite a few times since the bet/messages: F--K_Luck_AuH2O. The first messages I sent were polite and the avatar wasn't bad at all, but I've sent some obnoxious messages trying to get him to come out of his hole. Oh well.

Anyways, 89vision, those are the guys I would take in the bet too, so sorry. I could be ballsy and add Guillard to my list. I'd feel like such a moron if he lost via rd 1 sub though.
Raykill
6/10/08 2:24:22PM

Posted by xposipx

Haha, I named him a few threads down but another time can't hurt since he's logged on quite a few times since the bet/messages: F--K_Luck_AuH2O. The first messages I sent were polite and the avatar wasn't bad at all, but I've sent some obnoxious messages trying to get him to come out of his hole. Oh well.

Anyways, 89vision, those are the guys I would take in the bet too, so sorry. I could be ballsy and add Guillard to my list. I'd feel like such a moron if he lost via rd 1 sub though.

Thats too bad, he's pretty active on here too.
Disappointed in you F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Its not a big deal, sack up.
DiabloFreak56
6/10/08 2:33:45PM
if anyone wants to pick cote or if anyone wants to pick forrest. ill do one

cause im thinking almeida and quinton are both winning
dannyfrank
6/10/08 2:57:06PM

Posted by xposipx

what was the av you picked out?
xposipx
6/10/08 3:37:20PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by xposipx

what was the av you picked out?

About as tame as it gets:
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Playground_Samurai
6/10/08 10:15:43PM
Yea, i'll take Griffin over Maximus......whoever wants it
xposipx
6/10/08 10:51:23PM

Posted by gspfan

Yea, i'll take Griffin over Maximus......whoever wants it

Deal. Should be an awesome fight!
vince25
6/10/08 11:11:17PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

if anyone wants to pick cote or if anyone wants to pick forrest. ill do one

cause im thinking almeida and quinton are both winning

I pick forrest to win.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
6/20/08 1:36:40AM
I just bought a house. I was in the process of moving. I still don't have my internet hooke dup, this is my roomates computer which I'm not allowed to use.

I don't think I logged in at all up until the day I changed my avatar...and if I did it was from school, during class when the teach wasn't looking...so obviously I didn't have time to do much.

I'm about an honorable a person as your going to find on this board as you prolly could have figured out from my posting history.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Anyhow, I don't know how in the hell you managed to figure out my one hatred in life, but you did. I HATE EMO's!
xposipx
6/20/08 10:56:51AM
Lucky guess maybe? But seriously, I didn't mean any harm..i just had seen log in dates and thought you were avoiding it for some reason. Sorry about that