Avatar Bets: Who's the real loser?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Avatar Bets: Who's the real loser?
grappler0000
3/7/08 5:53:55PM
Those who lose the bet...or the rest of us?

Ya know, I thought it was pretty funny when Mayhem had to sport his bi-curious av for a while...seemed like eternity, really. But, now there are a half dozen or so av's out there that I have to look at. Not trying to gay bash here, but wouldn't a My Little Pony avatar suffice?
Copenhagen
3/7/08 6:41:41PM
Amen. Glad you made this thread. The first homosexual avatar was unexpected and funny, now it's kind of ridiculous. There are other embarrassing images available.
Playground_Samurai
3/7/08 7:46:51PM
Yea, I regret giving out the av that I did. I apologize to all the members of the playground for having to put up with it for a while. I even offered the poster that lost to me the opportunity to modify his avatar to make it a little less extreme.

As for any poster who may make an av bet with me in the future, I assure you that the av I give out will not be anywhere near as bad as the one I did this time.
grappler0000
3/7/08 8:07:30PM

Posted by gspfan

Yea, I regret giving out the av that I did. I apologize to all the members of the playground for having to put up with it for a while. I even offered the poster that lost to me the opportunity to modify his avatar to make it a little less extreme.

As for any poster who may make an av bet with me in the future, I assure you that the av I give out will not be anywhere near as bad as the one I did this time.

No need to apologize...but I just thought I'd put it out there that there are several other legitimately embarrassing options.
loller90278
3/7/08 8:29:18PM
i could take mine off, but i choose not to!

until i found a cool one, this one staysssss
LayinFrame
3/7/08 8:35:37PM

Posted by loller90278

i could take mine off, but i choose not to!

until i found a cool one, this one staysssss

i like your style
candynuts
3/7/08 8:44:16PM
I think the ones who lose the bets are the real losers IMO.

Kpro
3/7/08 10:44:34PM
Thank you. Teh ghey Av's are overdone.

Some Tranny Av's however, would be new and fresh.
Pookie
3/7/08 10:50:11PM

Posted by Kpro

Thank you. Teh ghey Av's are overdone.

Some Tranny Av's however, would be new and fresh.

Don't say such things.

Rush
3/7/08 11:06:29PM
Humph, I said this days ago....
emfleek
3/7/08 11:13:35PM

Posted by Copenhagen

Amen. Glad you made this thread. The first homosexual avatar was unexpected and funny, now it's kind of ridiculous. There are other embarrassing images available.

You mean...I was the pioneer of the queer avatar? I feel special!

Seriously, though...I apologize for opening a can of worms with the avatar bet that I had with Mayhem13.
NatedawgThaM
3/8/08 1:28:10AM
Just photoshop a picture of there least favorite fighter into a real picture of them. I had to endure that for 2 months