MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Avatar bet results
pmoney
12/31/11 12:17:50AM
I bet Bubbles Diaz would beat Cerrone. He did. Why does my av bet record say I lost? I'll assume because the results for the card haven't been updated yet....
Budgellism
12/31/11 12:25:12AM

Posted by pmoney

I bet Bubbles Diaz would beat Cerrone. He did. Why does my av bet record say I lost? I'll assume because the results for the card haven't been updated yet....

Yup, that's why. Congrats And good call with the Hendricks fight.

Pookie, you made a great AV bet and I look forward to seeing what you pick.
pmoney
12/31/11 12:31:20AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

Thanks Budge! Tragically though I changed my pick to Fitch like an hour before lockouts :( one day I am going to learn to stop second guessing myself.

Twenty20Dollars
12/31/11 12:49:43AM
It does that, but changes once updated I believe.

I lost my av bet due to lesnard
Pookie
12/31/11 1:52:39AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

I had a tough choice between a sober slowpoke humping a stoned slowpoke, and the one you have. I think i made the right choice.

I'm the best guy to lose an avatar bet too, i know
Budgellism
12/31/11 2:47:46AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

I had a tough choice between a sober slowpoke humping a stoned slowpoke, and the one you have. I think i made the right choice.

I'm the best guy to lose an avatar bet too, i know

Lol, yes! I'm down. Great choice.
BeeR
12/31/11 9:10:41AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

Thanks Budge! Tragically though I changed my pick to Fitch like an hour before lockouts :( one day I am going to learn to stop second guessing myself.

every time I make a last minute change, I lose, when I look at a fight I go with the first fighter that pops in my head, even if I have to convince myself he'll win.

instinct is usually right