MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Avatar Bet: Machida vs Silva
gsquat
7/16/08 4:45:42PM
Machida wins. I've seen how many crazy people think that Thiago has a chance and I'd love to pick their avatar. I'd like to see Twenty20Dollars post up but we'll see.
Ordep
7/16/08 5:52:31PM
I wanted to changed my Avatar, but was looking to do it for a reason... 2 weeks bet? if so . I'm in

Thiagooooooo!!!
gsquat
7/16/08 6:09:22PM
Ok. Two weeks. But no forum dodging. Gotta man up and make some posts.
Twenty20Dollars
7/16/08 6:17:04PM
you do know that im not the only one who thinks thiago is going to win. haha
Pookie
7/16/08 6:17:40PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

i think he just doesnt like your avatar
Twenty20Dollars
7/16/08 6:21:16PM
good for him.
Gipper
7/16/08 6:30:00PM
i'm with twentydollars. you don't have a clue what the hell your talking about if you think t.silva has no chance. wait and see.
Ordep
7/16/08 6:42:48PM
All right : Deal

you can see my avg post / day to see I'll not dodge, but I'm not worried about it, its your avatar that'll change.

War Thiagoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
billycarnage
7/16/08 7:20:24PM
Looks like we have a few ava bets in the making.
I got Machida.
DiabloFreak56
7/16/08 8:22:33PM

Posted by gsquat

Machida wins. I've seen how many crazy people think that Thiago has a chance and I'd love to pick their avatar. I'd like to see Twenty20Dollars post up but we'll see.

i think thiago can win as easy as machida could but how can you talk shit when your favorite fighter is rashad evans and who is going to get knocked out pretty viciously
gsquat
7/17/08 9:31:02AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

i think he just doesnt like your avatar

Haha! Bingo! Its horrible.
Notice all the people who think Thiago will win are so sure of it... just not sure enough to put their avatar on the line.

Ordep: I know you post a lot. I was just saying it to say it. If I lose I'll post as normal. I wont let the nature of my avy detour me.

Diablo: Grow up. Stick to the topic.
emfleek
7/17/08 9:33:34AM

Posted by gsquat

Speaking of avatar bets...didn't you and I originally have a Liddell/Evans avatar bet prior to the match being scrapped the first time?

I take it you want none of that now? Your boy is going to get KTFO.
gsquat
7/17/08 10:17:03AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by gsquat

Speaking of avatar bets...didn't you and I originally have a Liddell/Evans avatar bet prior to the match being scrapped the first time?

I take it you want none of that now? Your boy is going to get KTFO.

Yes I did. And since the fight was scrapped we scrapped the bet... BUT, seeing as how the fight is back on, I'll take you on that bet again. I'm a man... Large set of male genitals... No pee-flap (unlike some).
emfleek
7/17/08 11:03:45AM

Posted by gsquat

Yes I did. And since the fight was scrapped we scrapped the bet... BUT, seeing as how the fight is back on, I'll take you on that bet again. I'm a man... Large set of male genitals... No pee-flap (unlike some).

Sounds good. A 2 week bet?
gsquat
7/17/08 11:19:28AM
Sound good here. Know that I intend to be completely unique with my avatars and not follow the homo-avy trend.
emfleek
7/17/08 11:25:13AM

Posted by gsquat

Sound good here. Know that I intend to be completely unique with my avatars and not follow the homo-avy trend.

Ditto.