5/1/08 3:29:34PM
Sherk vs. Penn

well im taking Sherk.

the rules are, u have to have the avatar from May 24-July 24

2 MONTHS!!!

if anyone is intrested, PM me

Ordep
5/1/08 4:08:23PM
I would gladly accept this, but I'll be out the whole summer doing research so I won't be actively posting to see your funny avatar. But let me know if you don't get any respones by tomorrow and I'll do it.
jiujitsufreak74
5/1/08 4:11:13PM
can i just step in here and ask you guys not to use gay avatars? i am getting a little tired of all the overly gay avatars here and am just asking if you can use some other punishments. it was cool for a while, but it is getting a bit out of hand. i would suggest having the loser wear an avatar saying "i am (insert name)'s bitch or something.
juanez13
5/1/08 4:16:52PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

can i just step in here and ask you guys not to use gay avatars? i am getting a little tired of all the overly gay avatars here and am just asking if you can use some other punishments. it was cool for a while, but it is getting a bit out of hand. i would suggest having the loser wear an avatar saying "i am (insert name)'s bitch or something.

Tein_Lung
5/1/08 4:17:48PM

the minds of children think of childish things... you are asking to much of most of these people
Ordep
5/1/08 4:19:26PM

that's why I say "funny" something that won't appear an obvious av bet loss but still have something to say about the person wearing it. BTW: I'm not officially in unless nodbody answer until tomorrow, but I'm sure there will be one for BJ. I'm saving my av bet for GSP vs. Davis 2009, you know that jjf74. War IHG!!
kevietre
5/1/08 5:07:23PM
I got your avatar bet right here.

I got Penn
kevietre
5/1/08 5:08:45PM

right back at ya lol
chubbud22
5/1/08 9:03:08PM
Im gonna come up with something good