MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Avatar bet?
StevenSeagal
2/11/08 11:35:01AM
Anyone interested in a bet for the Hendo/Silva fight?
Im going with Hendo by a hair... I know there is not going to be a shortage of Silva fans willing to take this bet. whats the time length for a avatar bet, never did one before? let me know
BlazinSaddle
2/11/08 12:19:08PM
i'll take that bet, i would settled for the sakara/leben fight but i'll take silva over hendo
StevenSeagal
2/11/08 12:49:55PM
lol aight man sounds good. Ima noob to the av bets, so I just pick a retarded avatar for you if u lose? and vice versa? we keep it for what a month or so?
BlazinSaddle
2/11/08 12:55:58PM

Posted by StevenSeagal

lol aight man sounds good. Ima noob to the av bets, so I just pick a retarded avatar for you if u lose? and vice versa? we keep it for what a month or so?

sure, ive got some bad ones lined up for ya
StevenSeagal
2/11/08 1:04:48PM
haha hell yeah man, bring em on
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/11/08 1:41:20PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

i'll take that bet, i would settled for the sakara/leben fight but i'll take silva over hendo

couldnt help seeing that u wanted an av bet on that fight, still room in your book for this one, i like leben
StevenSeagal
2/11/08 1:44:31PM
If not man, I like Sakara... If he doesnt come through, ill take that one with u. Ill just have 2 months of crappy av's lol
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/11/08 2:25:02PM
aight sounds good
MALICE
2/11/08 4:04:51PM
Alright, who wants to bet on the Fitch/Wilson fight with me. I've got Fitch.
StevenSeagal
2/11/08 4:17:33PM
jeez man, i could go for this if we make some sort of parlay type bet, where u have to pick a round or way of the fight ending at least... lol something to maybe even my chances a lil
BlazinSaddle
2/11/08 4:29:28PM

Posted by StevenSeagal

If not man, I like Sakara... If he doesnt come through, ill take that one with u. Ill just have 2 months of crappy av's lol

good i got leben and silva, 2 months it is
StevenSeagal
2/12/08 8:36:52AM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by StevenSeagal

good i got leben and silva, 2 months it is

haha aight. sounds good to me