MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Avatar Bet 148
ghandikush
6/26/12 5:56:26PM
I'll take Anderson, lets see if Chael_Sonnen will support his main man and sacrifice that avatar.

prophecy033
6/26/12 6:51:20PM

Posted by ghandikush

I'll take Anderson, lets see if Chael_Sonnen will support his main man and sacrifice that avatar.

Don't think so, he still hasn't accepted I-GOT-THIS-PICK's offer
infestructure
6/26/12 6:52:07PM

Posted by ghandikush

Love the pic. I don't think Fael_Gonnen will take you up on that, I and a few others have already tried to no avail.
sparky
6/26/12 6:55:03PM
its because he knows he will have to look at his av of anderson with some goofy smile on his face for weeks
Chael_Sonnen
6/26/12 8:08:17PM
ghandiSMUSH wants to Av Bet the PG Legend that is Chael_Sonnen?

Maybe you should get an Av first junior

After Chael WINS.....I think the higher powers that run this outstanding site should seriously consider changing the name to the Chael_Sonnen_Ground and Pound Playground.....

It has a nice ring to it.

I wish the (amateurs) would stop sending me Av Bets...it's like Nick Ring challenging the King Chael Sonnen to a fist fight.

It makes NO SENSE!

Well, kids, I'm off to training
infestructure
6/26/12 8:20:31PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

ghandiSMUSH wants to Av Bet the PG Legend that is Chael_Sonnen?

Maybe you should get an Av first junior

After Chael WINS.....I think the higher powers that run this outstanding site should seriously consider changing the name to the Chael_Sonnen_Ground and Pound Playground.....

It has a nice ring to it.

I wish the (amateurs) would stop sending me Av Bets...it's like Nick Ring challenging the King Chael Sonnen to a fist fight.

It makes NO SENSE!

Well, kids, I'm off to training

\

Ok, I know i'm no playground OG, but lets do this

Forum Avatar Bet - BETA
Avatar bet has been sent to Chael_Sonnen and is awaiting approval.

I will also let the playground pick your new AV
lohmann
6/26/12 8:40:01PM
I want that Av bet with Chael_Sonnen too.