Your Avatar - What/Why?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Your Avatar - What/Why?
« Previous Page
bjj1605
10/28/11 3:35:12PM
Username: I really like jiu jitsu. Bjj is short for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I had to add numbers b/c it was taken. 1/06/2005 is an important date in my life.

Avatar: I was delighted when Anderson cut off Chael's head and climbed the ring, only to present it boldly as if a trophy from war. Hence, I want to preserve the memory of that moment.

Also, my avatar could kick Chael_Sonnen's avatar's ass.
Poor_Franklin
10/28/11 3:50:46PM

Posted by bjj1605

Username: I really like jiu jitsu. Bjj is short for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I had to add numbers b/c it was taken. 1/06/2005 is an important date in my life.

Avatar: I was delighted when Anderson cut off Chael's head and climbed the ring, only to present it boldly as if a trophy from war. Hence, I want to preserve the memory of that moment.

i owe you about 10 props

Posted by shaneTpain

Not long afterwards I realized it looks as if I'm a big fan of auto-tune rapper T-Pain (which I am not at all) & now I hate it / wish i could change it.

Chael_Sonnen
10/28/11 4:02:09PM

Posted by bjj1605

Not for 23 1/2 minutes it couldn't.
emfleek
10/28/11 4:04:39PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by bjj1605

jjeans
10/28/11 4:05:46PM
Name - jjeans. I'm Jay Jeans. All my names on websites, FB, mail etc have always been as simple as that.

PP - Normally it's some embarrassing avatar bet loss things but now it's what the legend Grappler0000 set up for me - The Centaur showboating his stuff, huge fan of his show-boating and his highlight reel, really like the guy. I understand why people hate him and I respect that he's done a lot of stupid stuff and I see his attitude is not one to love

But I love the villain, I love the bad guy, he's not a bisping style hate me for money. He is a plain and simple hate me because I'm a drugged up S.O.B and I'm gunna break your face in, and I won't talk sh*t on the microphone, I'll leave it all whilst I'm walking and F doing to much talking.
KaibaThedon
10/28/11 5:38:08PM
The crane technique done properly ?

No can defend.
warglory
10/28/11 7:08:30PM
I honestly can't remember where I got the name warglory from. I think it goes back to the days when I had a e-wrestling character named Glory back around 97. Warglory is a variation of that, and sounds cool, or at least it did when I was a kid. *shrugs*

Patriots logo has been around since last season to show my colors, and I guess it's still kickin' this season! Before that was my longtime Reading Rainbow avatar which a user made me put up because of an avatar bet (can't remember who), but I ended up really liking it and keeping it around for a long time!

prophecy033
10/28/11 7:42:56PM

Posted by warglory

I honestly can't remember where I got the name warglory from. I think it goes back to the days when I had a e-wrestling character named Glory back around 97. Warglory is a variation of that, and sounds cool, or at least it did when I was a kid. *shrugs*

Patriots logo has been around since last season to show my colors, and I guess it's still kickin' this season! Before that was my longtime Reading Rainbow avatar which a user made me put up because of an avatar bet (can't remember who), but I ended up really liking it and keeping it around for a long time!

its not a lost avatar bet if you like it
bjj1605
10/28/11 8:56:08PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by bjj1605

Something tells me a sword would change the dynamic of their fight.
DeadHead988
10/29/11 1:35:06AM
I rotate avs all the time but I originally just used various pics of Dan Hardy. My username is pretty self-explanatory.
bojangalz
10/29/11 2:50:59AM
Bojangalz was a login that I started using in like jr high school when we first got the internet at home. I don't even know how I started with it. When my buddy showed me this site I only tangentially knew what MMA even was. So I used a that name figuring that I'd probably log in maybe 5 times and forget about it completely. I would have loved to change the name quite some time ago, but it doesn't work like that I guess.

As for the avatar... I used to make custom avs a lot for people. I had a few different Bas avs in the past and this one was what I landed on when I stopped making them. It's probably going to stay this way for a long, long time.
grappler0000
10/29/11 9:35:18AM

Posted by bojangalz

Bojangalz was a login that I started using in like jr high school when we first got the internet at home. I don't even know how I started with it. When my buddy showed me this site I only tangentially knew what MMA even was. So I used a that name figuring that I'd probably log in maybe 5 times and forget about it completely. I would have loved to change the name quite some time ago, but it doesn't work like that I guess.

As for the avatar... I used to make custom avs a lot for people. I had a few different Bas avs in the past and this one was what I landed on when I stopped making them. It's probably going to stay this way for a long, long time.

I actually think about you every UFC event (no homo)

Everytime the UFC intro comes on, it always sounds like they're saying your name at the beginning. If you don't know what I'm talking about click here and listen for it.
shaneTpain
10/29/11 11:27:20AM

Everytime the UFC intro comes on, it always sounds like they're saying your name at the beginning.

HAHAHA HOLY CRAP HES RIGHT
kopower
10/29/11 1:44:21PM
Grappler is right. Now that is epic Bo!!
Aether
10/29/11 2:11:20PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bojangalz

Everytime the UFC intro comes on, it always sounds like they're saying your name at the beginning. If you don't know what I'm talking about click here and listen for it.

Fuck.... I will never be able to un-hear that.
jae_1833
10/29/11 3:52:03PM
I am a US Marine....so my username is my initials_the 4 digit code of my MOS (aka job)
My avatar changes periodically due to won/lost bets and whatever cool little cartoon mma pics I can find on the net, Dimebag Darrell, or just punk/metal stuff.
bojangalz
10/29/11 10:09:53PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bojangalz

That's insane grappler. For as many times as I've heard that intro I've never heard that before.
grappler0000
10/30/11 12:20:09AM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bojangalz

That's insane grappler. For as many times as I've heard that intro I've never heard that before.

And you'll never hear it any other way from here on out...I guarantee it. It gets me every time. Hmm, actually, you may only hear it one more time. I believe the gladiator intro goes out the window with the first Fox event, which is in 2 weeks.
pmoney
10/31/11 4:31:47PM
The Legend of P$ unfolds as such:

Avatar - It started as just Diaz avatars at first. The pic of Marcus Davis walking out of the ring looking like the elephant man after the Nate Diaz fight was around for a good time. Then I kind of bit FastKnockout's steeze; he was the first person I noticed that would occasionally change their avatar to root on their favorite fighter on an upcoming card. I decide to adopt that.

I have only lost one av bet, and that was to Budgellism. Thanks for taking it easy and hooking me up with the good avatars Budgellism! I saved the P$ one that I am assuming you made I will put that up every now and again, I'm certain. Speaking of P$!

Username - If we went out to the bar, "PMONEY" is probably what you would hear people yelling when I walked in. It's spelled due to symbols being prohibited in our usernames. I have artwork with P$ designed in it. Just swaggin'!

Pages: 1 [2]