Ava-tizzar Bizzizzet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Ava-tizzar Bizzizzet
pmoney
7/29/11 12:15:24AM
First of all, sorry. I am going delirious from repetitious number crunching.

I was thinking of dipping my toes into the water of the avatar bet..... Anyone have a proposed bet?
kingsmasher
7/29/11 12:51:52AM

Posted by pmoney

First of all, sorry. I am going delirious from repetitious number crunching.

I was thinking of dipping my toes into the water of the avatar bet..... Anyone have a proposed bet?

I will do it with you how bout BJ and Condit...theyre dead even...I take Condit...
Twenty20Dollars
7/29/11 1:01:09AM
For 133, I have

Halman over Ebersole
Pierce over Hendricks
Macdonald vs Pyle
Drudinh
7/29/11 1:09:50AM
I don't post as much as I use to but I'm still a lurker on the forums. I see that you must be a fan of hendo. My proposed bet to you is... I take Fedor If I lose I'll keep your av up for the entire month of august. You take Dan and if I win you only have to keep it up til UFC 133. Being that it is a secondary league bet there is no way to set it up on site and we have to follow the honor code. I have made plenty of these before and never had any issues. Also you will be able to still set up a main Av bet with someone else if you make this bet. Sound good?
DeadHead988
7/29/11 1:56:23AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

For 133, I have

Halman over Ebersole
Pierce over Hendricks
Macdonald vs Pyle

I'll take Ebersole
pmoney
7/29/11 3:43:11AM

For 133, I have

Halman over Ebersole
Pierce over Hendricks
Macdonald vs Pyle

Well Twenty, it appears you have a taker for Halman Ebrsole...

Kingsmasher - I am kind of siding with Condit against BJ... BJ could win that one though, and it's still far away. I'll keep it in mind.

Drudinh - I am a Hendo fan, for sure. And I am a Fedor fan as well. They are two legends in the game in my opinion. But that is a tough fight for Hendo, I don't know if he can pull it off. Also, I do appreciate the generous terms of the wager

Pookie
7/29/11 4:07:09AM
How bout Hammill v. Gustaffson, Full gay avatar bet rules. NHB.
Twenty20Dollars
7/29/11 11:07:27AM

Posted by DeadHead988

For 133, I have

Halman over Ebersole
Pierce over Hendricks
Macdonald vs Pyle

I'll take Ebersole

jjeans
7/29/11 1:36:48PM
I want Tito. Someone think Rashad will win?
emfleek
7/29/11 1:39:15PM

Posted by jjeans

I want Tito. Someone think Rashad will win?

You're on.
pmoney
7/30/11 3:06:05PM
Alright folks, it's on!

Pookie vs. Pmoney, UFC 133! Pookie has Hamill, Pmoney has Gustaffson. Who will be rocking the gay avatar come next Saturday? We shall see