Australian Football League!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Australian Football League!!!
Jimbo
8/4/08 3:09:43AM
because of the favourite/least favourite sports thread i decided to make a thread about my favourite of all sports

AFL

I grew up watching this sport and its is one of the greatest sports anyone could ever watch lol

anyone seen it before and if you havent you are seriously missing out.

heres a couple of vids:

AFL

hardcore big hits - old school

the second vid is mostly older stuff, its not that insane anymore lol
ufcboss
8/4/08 3:25:40AM
WAR AFL!!!

Im not a crazy AFL fan, But it is one of the best ball sports. This season has been good too, Coming 1st in my work footy tipping, $400 coming my way!

I have wondered what would happen if I posted something about AFL here, Time to find out if people know what there missing!

WAR ADELAIDE CROWS

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
Jimbo
8/4/08 3:28:10AM
lol this season so far and last years season were AWESOME!!!! because i go for Geelong lol
Mungooch
8/4/08 3:32:31AM
I dead set wish I could take props from you for starting this thread about Aerial ping pong/Grass ballet.

Its all about NRL!!!!!!!!!! The real football
Jimbo
8/4/08 3:36:42AM

Posted by Mungooch

I dead set wish I could take props from you for starting this thread about Aerial ping pong/Grass ballet.

Its all about NRL!!!!!!!!!! The real football

lol well you cant. for me AFL is soo much more exciting than NRL but each to their own.
Mungooch
8/4/08 4:15:44AM
Its good to see some aussies on the playground even if they follow the wrong sport. lol
skatenate
8/4/08 4:21:29AM
WAR NRL!

canberra raiders 4 premiership
Mungooch
8/4/08 4:26:19AM

Posted by skatenate

WAR NRL!

They were going good(untill they got smashed by the broncs) Even though I follow the NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS I love watching Canberra cause they are always entertaining.
Jimbo
8/4/08 4:27:59AM

Posted by skatenate

WAR NRL!

lol nat ur dreamin'
Mungooch
8/4/08 4:29:48AM
So Jimbo you watch a bit of League?
Jimbo
8/4/08 4:36:03AM

Posted by Mungooch

So Jimbo you watch a bit of League?

yeh every now n then, i used to watch it a fair bit but the last couple of years i havent much.
Mungooch
8/4/08 4:40:58AM
What part of Aus u from?
Jimbo
8/4/08 4:42:02AM

Posted by Mungooch

What part of Aus u from?

ACT you?
Mungooch
8/4/08 4:44:07AM
NSW Newcastle. AFL is nothin here. It seems fun to play but pretty boring to watch also the team I sort of follow got smashed by your mob in last years GF.
Jimbo
8/4/08 4:48:53AM

Posted by Mungooch

NSW Newcastle. AFL is nothin here. It seems fun to play but pretty boring to watch also the team I sort of follow got smashed by your mob in last years GF.

lol yeah i couldnt believe when that happened in the final. in ACT league is bigger than AFL. i remember we would never play AFL at school it was always league lol we dont have an AFL team here either
hails
8/4/08 4:59:12AM
League is so boring!!!

You need to watch a real thinking man's game, AFL!!!

Its more than running backwards and forwards!!!

Bombers 2010!!! Now that is WAR!!!
Jimbo
8/4/08 5:05:45AM

Posted by hails

Bombers 2010!!! Now that is WAR!!!

lol the dons 2010, thinking ahead i see.
bullettdodger
8/4/08 11:26:44AM
GO CROWS! Footie is an awesome sport... im pretty sure i am the only guy in los angeles with a regulation aussie rules football. Got it in my travels there about three years ago.
DCRage
8/4/08 11:54:46AM
I used to watch it on this public broadcasting channel that only shows foreign programming (not sure if I still get it now, I don't think so). I just liked it mostly for the officials whenever somebody scored, that signal they do like they're doing quick draw with their fingers is so cool.
murphy_16
8/4/08 11:41:15PM
aussie rules pretty cool watch in now and then on setanta my dad use to play back wen we lived in australia im more of a gaelic football man myself dont know if any of you guys know wat it is kinda like aussie rules just a bit less contact
Jimbo
8/5/08 12:07:14AM

Posted by murphy_16

aussie rules pretty cool watch in now and then on setanta my dad use to play back wen we lived in australia im more of a gaelic football man myself dont know if any of you guys know wat it is kinda like aussie rules just a bit less contact

yh i know what it is