ATTN: Sports Gaming Fans

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » ATTN: Sports Gaming Fans
emfleek
5/28/08 2:21:20PM
If you're a fan of MMORPG and football, Goal Line Blitz is something you'll like. I've been playing for a couple months now and I'm still addicted and still trying to perfect the creation of my guy. Sign up now before Season 3 starts!!!!! Click the link below.

GOAL LINE BLITZ
DiabloFreak56
5/28/08 2:25:58PM
thanks nice find
iwannabesedated
5/28/08 2:35:13PM
A couple guys from work play Goal Line..Im going to have to sign up.Im at work now and it wont let me sign-up because of this IP Address..So ill have to do it later..Their team sucks..So if you need a team..They could use the help.

Edit or i could join your team..and Beat them and talk smack...
emfleek
5/28/08 2:38:41PM
Starting off, you probably won't sign with a team that's worth a damn. You'll probably have to sign with a CPU team until your guy levels up a few times. I personally don't own a team, but once you level up, I'll push for the owner of my current team to sign you if you're still interested.
iwannabesedated
5/28/08 2:42:06PM

Posted by emfleek

Starting off, you probably won't sign with a team that's worth a damn. You'll probably have to sign with a CPU team until your guy levels up a few times. I personally don't own a team, but once you level up, I'll push for the owner of my current team to sign you if you're still interested.

Cool Man..I'll let you know..Just bump this thread cause i tend to forget things.Short Term Memory loss sucks.....Blame it on the spliffs.
Aaronno9
5/28/08 2:48:35PM
Ha, i signed up to this a while ago but i totally forgot about it. My players level 6 now and had shit lots of points for his stats. Looks like somebody bought the team i signed for though then dropped my player, so hes only played one game.
emfleek
5/28/08 3:00:11PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Ha, i signed up to this a while ago but i totally forgot about it. My players level 6 now and had shit lots of points for his stats. Looks like somebody bought the team i signed for though then dropped my player, so hes only played one game.

Use your points and boost your guy and someone will sign him. What level is he?
emfleek
5/28/08 11:22:24PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by emfleek

Cool Man..I'll let you know..Just bump this thread cause i tend to forget things.Short Term Memory loss sucks.....Blame it on the spliffs.

Don't forget!
iwannabesedated
5/28/08 11:56:14PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by emfleek

Don't forget!

Created a SS....

Player Name- Mike Ockensider
Username..40ouncetofreedom
emfleek
5/29/08 8:48:05AM

Created a SS....

Damn you! You didn't use the link at the top of the page!!!
emfleek
5/29/08 11:50:54AM
Season 3 is just around the corner...about a week away. Sign up now to get in a full season of playing time for your players!

PS...the creators will be doing a baseball MMORPG next and will eventually do one for other sports as well.
iwannabesedated
5/29/08 2:30:38PM

Posted by emfleek

Created a SS....

So does that mean im going to suck...I signed up before i checked this thread again so i just typed in the site.Sorry dude.

Im switching my guy to DE The guys i play with at work need some help on their team.

I can still creat another dude though right?
emfleek
5/29/08 3:32:47PM

Posted by emfleek

Created a SS....

So does that mean im going to suck...I signed up before i checked this thread again so i just typed in the site.Sorry dude.

Im switching my guy to DE The guys i play with at work need some help on their team.

I can still creat another dude though right?

You can create as many guys as you want, providing you have the Flex Points to do so. You're limited to 1 account per person, though.
emfleek
5/30/08 9:49:07AM
For those of you who signed up, when you level you guy up, make sure you go 1 level at a time. You can level up 3 times per season. If you jump from Level 1 to Level 4, you'll only get 5XP. If you jump from 1->2 you'll get 5XP and from 2 to 3 you'll get 5 more and 3 to 4 you'll get 5 more.

That is, unless that was changed since I did it when I first signed up. And it very well could have changed, too.
casey64
5/30/08 3:40:06PM
emfleek
6/2/08 11:13:43AM
The playoffs are nearly complete!!! Get on board now before Season 3 starts up!!!!
emfleek
6/5/08 8:50:48AM
HERE'S THE LINK AGAIN

The offseason starts TODAY. Season 3 will start in 3 to 6 days. If you want to play and you want to get an entire season in, SIGN UP NOW, FOOLS!