Attn: Southern Florida PG Members...Help.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Attn: Southern Florida PG Members...Help.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/5/12 6:05:40PM
Someone I know is going to be in Key Largo for the fights this weekend and needs to find a place where he can watch the fights. He's already looked up bars on UFC.com and nothing comes up. Anybody who knows of anything, legit or otherwise, please let me know. Here or in PM.
Bubbles
7/5/12 7:12:30PM
not that I am from there, but generally any sports bar will show it. I don't know if its the same down there as up here but Boston Pizzas are always packed for UFC events. He could call some of the sports bars around where he is staying and ask if they are airing it
BlueSkiesBurn
7/5/12 7:14:21PM

Posted by Bubbles

not that I am from there, but generally any sports bar will show it. I don't know if its the same down there as up here but Boston Pizzas are always packed for UFC events. He could call some of the sports bars around where he is staying and ask if they are airing it

It's actually illegal for them to do that. They could get in MASSIVE trouble for doing that. That's why I said people could PM me with a name or something.

Shawn91111
7/5/12 7:59:03PM
Used to live in south Florida, my brothers still live there but the Keys are real south south Florida.
infestructure
7/5/12 8:16:09PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Bubbles

It's actually illegal for them to do that. They could get in MASSIVE trouble for doing that. That's why I said people could PM me with a name or something.

They wouldn't be stupid enough to not pay the licensing would they? Or is Boston Pizza some kind of take-away joint?
BlueSkiesBurn
7/5/12 8:18:39PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Bubbles

They wouldn't be stupid enough to not pay the licensing would they? Or is Boston Pizza some kind of take-away joint?

Anyone can get the UFC licensing fee. Just most places can't afford it, so they show UFC events without it. All I'm saying is that UFC.com has a search engine for bars that have paid it and he can't find any in Key Largo.
BossHog
7/5/12 10:47:48PM
Things are hit or miss in the keys. Your buddy may find a good place to watch or he could just find a bunch of dumps. Either way stop by Bare Assets in Key West if you are looking for a good time lmao.
LuckyCharms
7/5/12 10:49:15PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Used to live in south Florida, my brothers still live there but the Keys are real south south Florida.

They Keys are where the Rich people live. I visited the Keys once and saw people driving fancy golf carts everywhere. Dont get me started on their water too.
Shawn91111
7/5/12 11:05:01PM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Posted by Shawn91111

They Keys are where the Rich people live. I visited the Keys once and saw people driving fancy golf carts everywhere. Dont get me started on their water too.

There are rich people all over south Florida. Boca Raton, West Palm has a huge amount. Up and down A1A as well.
infestructure
7/6/12 12:37:36AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by LuckyCharms

Posted by Shawn91111

There are rich people all over south Florida. Boca Raton, West Palm has a huge amount. Up and down A1A as well.

Representing Pompano Beach! My grandmother (95!) has a place on the canals. A neighbor's kid got a Hummer H1 for graduating high school.
Adrenaline
7/6/12 12:52:44AM
I'm sure you have already thought of this BSB, but google if there is a Buffalo Wild Wings in the area. I have yet to go to one that didn't show every single event.