Attn Mods: Secondary League Badge question

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Attn Mods: Secondary League Badge question
wolfman
5/18/08 12:46:29PM
At the conclusion of the 3rd season I am tied for tenth place with Wojek77. I am guessing we both get a tenth place badge. If not and only one of us gets a badge, I should be listed above him because I have the higher bankroll, season record, and career record. It's just a minor complaint, but I should be listed above him because of the reasons I just mentioned. Thanks!
hotrodttt
5/18/08 1:55:31PM
Yes ! Me and you both get Badges, after all of the Season Finishing in 15th and 16th we Finally get in the Top 10 ! Great Job and Well Played Season
Kracker_Jap
5/18/08 1:57:21PM
nice job guys.........
hotrodttt
5/18/08 2:03:51PM
I'm still a little pissed because at the last Minute I changed Mike Pyle from Submission Round 1 to Unanimous Decision and lost 6 Points and I would've had 75 Points and 6th Place Overall but 9th is Great.

Next Season is Game On !
geiger
5/18/08 2:12:48PM
Managed to top the league in my first full season so I'm pretty happy. Made a few last minute changes which dropped my score a bit in the final event but had a decent lead going into it. Have to say I've enjoyed my first full season at the playground. Certainly makes the lesser known fights more interesting. Well done to the top scorers in both points and wagers.
jiujitsufreak74
5/18/08 2:27:41PM
I finished 5th in points and 16th in earnings. I contribute my newfound success with my fightcamp, and hopefully we can continue to find success.
wolfman
5/18/08 2:46:45PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Yes ! Me and you both get Badges, after all of the Season Finishing in 15th and 16th we Finally get in the Top 10 ! Great Job and Well Played Season

Yeah, we have been so close so many times, it is about time we both got in the top. Thanks and good job to you too! Good luck everyone on the next season!

Posted by hotrodttt

I'm still a little pissed because at the last Minute I changed Mike Pyle from Submission Round 1 to Unanimous Decision and lost 6 Points and I would've had 75 Points and 6th Place Overall but 9th is Great.

Next Season is Game On !

I also changed a couple of methods around and lost about 8 points. If I counted all my other picks/methods that I changed in the past I would be in first, but I am sure there are others out there that could have potentially more points from changed picks/methods and would also be close to first place. I was also close to being in the top ten for wagers, as I finished in the 12th spot. Anyways, good job everyone!

juanez13
5/18/08 3:13:05PM
to be fair, i think neither should get a badge
wolfman
5/18/08 3:15:49PM

Posted by juanez13

to be fair, i think neither should get a badge

Nah.....
Svartorm
5/18/08 6:50:56PM
You'll both get a 10th place badge, so don't dispair. You both edged me out of 10th by one points too.
wolfman
5/18/08 6:56:41PM

Posted by Svartorm

You'll both get a 10th place badge, so don't dispair. You both edged me out of 10th by one points too.

Damn, that's a tough break man. You'll be up there again next season though. I wish I wouldn't have switched some methods around, if I hadn't I would have broken the tie with him...
Mayhem13
5/18/08 9:16:15PM
yo Svartorm since I am pretty cool and all...can I please have my badge for 47th?? or whatever place it was..haha
bigbubbano23
5/18/08 9:26:35PM
yea i had a good parlay going and then just put it all on monson because of the odds.
iwannabesedated
5/18/08 9:46:21PM
MUst be nice to earn a badge..for i will always be badgeless
Mayhem13
5/18/08 9:47:42PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

MUst be nice to earn a badge..for i will always be badgeless

dont feel bad man...I got pumped once cause i placed 3rd in points and earnings in the secondary league...and found out only 1st gets one...
Svartorm
5/19/08 3:40:57AM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Svartorm

Damn, that's a tough break man. You'll be up there again next season though. I wish I wouldn't have switched some methods around, if I hadn't I would have broken the tie with him...

Thanks dude. If I hadn't shit the bed on the WEC card I would have been fine. Why did I pick Marshall to beat Stann again?
Kpro
5/19/08 3:53:22AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Svartorm

Thanks dude. If I hadn't shit the bed on the WEC card I would have been fine. Why did I pick Marshall to beat Stann again?

No need to double think your past picks my friend.

I have created a badge for you regardless of not making the Top 10!

Svartorm
5/19/08 5:10:36AM
Thanks man. I'll wear it for the rest of my days, as a reminder to actually look at the weigh-in photos before finalizing my picks.
jiujitsufreak74
5/20/08 9:32:25PM
when do we get these suckers anyway?
B_Goetz
5/20/08 10:24:15PM

*waits patiently for new badge*

Kracker_Jap
5/20/08 10:35:03PM

Posted by B_Goetz

*waits patiently for new badge*

They probally figured you had enough badges
Svartorm
5/21/08 1:49:29AM
I'll do them tomorrow if someone else hasn't gotten to it.
Mayhem13
5/23/08 8:45:21PM
wil I get mine

I didnt place top 10 yet overall..but I probably still deserve one for something..haha
big_timmy
6/17/08 12:55:54AM
I placed 9th in Earnings once and i got nothing to show for it...

What a cold cold world we live in.
jiujitsufreak74
6/17/08 1:02:24AM

Posted by big_timmy

I placed 9th in Earnings once and i got nothing to show for it...

What a cold cold world we live in.

you need to finish in the top 10 overall, not per event. you only get a badge for an individual event if you come in 1st.
npayant
6/20/08 12:02:49PM
So what's the status on the badges for Dream 4?

I'll keep waiting patiently...
wrestler189
6/23/08 12:41:32AM
war b-goetz
Figsak
6/23/08 2:21:28PM
I should get a badge for being so goddamn stupid and thinking Tanner could make a come back.

Maybe call it a **** Me badge.